What's new

Enes Wants Be Woman

Enes hasn’t always been the brightest bulb. His heart is mostly in the right place but it always comes out his mouth wrong. He never fully understands what he’s talking about either.

I got some hate for saying that he got what he deserves in an old post about his comments on China.
But you can’t approach a Chinese situation with an American mindset. Things are just different there. The mentality is a lot different there.

Enes hasn’t always been the brightest bulb. His heart is mostly in the right place but it always comes out his mouth wrong. He never fully understands what he’s talking about either.

I got some hate for saying that he got what he deserves in an old post about his comments on China.
But you can’t approach a Chinese situation with an American mindset. Things are just different there. The mentality is a lot different there.
So religious persecution and genocide is all a-ok if it’s just part of their culture because … “things are different there” ?

So religious persecution and genocide is all a-ok if it’s just part of their culture because … “things are different there” ?

First off, I don’t condone religious persecution or genocide. So you can take that and cram it up your own ***. And just because I disagreed with the way Enes approaches things, doesn’t mean I disagree with his stance.

So he should just shut his mouth and be a good little boy ?

Lol. Wow you too are quick with the hate. Reread my first post. Think about it.
He’s free to express his opinion, but that comes with its own consequences.
Instead of the response he was looking for, he gets bashed on.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. /shrug

Last edited:
Genocide is always ok. Humans are a cancer on the planet. We are trying desperately to save the planet, but save it from what exactly? Why from humans of course! No one thinks we need to protect the planet from whales or centipedes or butterflies. So no humans = planet saved! Bring on the zombie apocalypse! Let's do this thing!

Genocide is always ok. Humans are a cancer on the planet. We are trying desperately to save the planet, but save it from what exactly? Why from humans of course! No one thinks we need to protect the planet from whales or centipedes or butterflies. So no humans = planet saved! Bring on the zombie apocalypse! Let's do this thing!

i propose that we cull ... YOU first ??

Lots of things going on in the world which I blame on one group of people, these people are not to be messed with, otherwise there will be serious consequences for said individuals.

I have honestly thought about, what if, say, Ja Morant decided he identifies as a woman and wants to play in the WNBA. Would they let him? He's one of the best players in the NBA. Would it be fair to let him play? It's just another social issue that really needs addressing.

I have honestly thought about, what if, say, Ja Morant decided he identifies as a woman and wants to play in the WNBA. Would they let him? He's one of the best players in the NBA. Would it be fair to let him play? It's just another social issue that really needs addressing.
It really doesn't need addressing. It has never happened and hasn't really come close to happening. Your example, Ja Morant is odd especially since he wouldn't make anywhere near the same amount of money, wouldn't get anywhere near the same amount of perks as an NBA player gets.

There have been zero cases of an athlete at any level switching genders strategically and without sincerity in their gender identity.

The question that would be more interesting to me would be if Ja Morant (sincerely) identified as a woman and wanted to continue to play in the NBA, which is the choice Ja would almost certainly make in that circumstance.

If there is ever a college level player in men's sports who just misses the cut for a pro level job in a major sport who then identifies as a woman and pursues a career in pro level female sports then we'd have something to talk about, but it hasn't happened and seems unlikely to happen.