What's new

Enter to Win a Seat at Archie Moses' and honz's Pad

GVC, Bronco, and The Joker's applications are all pending review. Our judges are on vacation until whenever they get back from it.

If I get selected, and figure out a way to get out there at least once, I will bring slow cooked smoked pork shoulder (aka pulled pork) and the best damn barbecue sauce you have ever eaten. Enough for everyone to go into a pork-induced coma/****** for 3 days.

Might bring ribs, but pulled pork is where it's at.

Can we please keep the unrelated banter to a minimum, and keep this thread on topic?

Thank you.

Hi guys I'm here to talk about winning a seat at Archie and honz's pad.

If you would like to discuss other subjects with me, feel free to PM me or start a new thread on a different topic.

Thank you.

£¥£

Hi guys I'm here to talk about winning a seat at Archie and honz's pad.

If you would like to discuss other subjects with me, feel free to PM me or start a new thread on a different topic.

Thank you.

£¥£

Umm hold up.

The last thing I want to see is you cluttering this board by starting new threads, with the same train of thought.

Umm hold up.

The last thing I want to see is you cluttering this board by starting new threads, with the same train of thought.

Not going to address this post because it does not specifically deal with the thread topic. Have some respect.

£¥£

The waiting is the hardest part.

Second hardest...
I have good news and bad news...

The good news is all of your entries have been accepted by the judges.

The bad news is all of your entries have been accepted by the judges.