What's new

Epic Nickname for Burke

This reminds me of when Cousins went to Kentucky and he was getting nicknames.. he was cool with Big Cuz, Boogie, etc.. but one day some guys a few rows behind the bench decided they were going to call him Larry .. or some dumb random name.. can't remember.

Anyway, every time Demarcus would come to the bench, they were like, "Hey, Larry, nice job out there" and on and on..

Long story short, after about the 5th time, Cuz turned to them and said, "I ****ing HATE that name!!!!"

They shut up, never to speak again..

This reminds me of when Cousins went to Kentucky and he was getting nicknames.. he was cool with Big Cuz, Boogie, etc.. but one day some guys a few rows behind the bench decided they were going to call him Larry .. or some dumb random name.. can't remember.

Anyway, every time Demarcus would come to the bench, they were like, "Hey, Larry, nice job out there" and on and on..

Long story short, after about the 5th time, Cuz turned to them and said, "I ****ing HATE that name!!!!"

Why Larry?

posted from my htc one using tapaBONGO

Dude, his first name is Alfonso. The nickname makes sense.

Dr. Trey
How about signing John Lucas III as Backup? He's a solid player, huge competitor and gym rat... Plus then there's another one you can call Trey. John "Trey" Lucas.
Grab & Groom

Trey '9-5' Burke

Trey 'Lunchpail' Burke

Trey Burqah

Trey 'Money' Burke