What's new

Eric Griffin - The wing we have been looking for?

Jaymz

I know it's widely speculated that the positions Jazz are hurting the most are PG/backup big, however there has been talk about acquiring another wing as well.

It looks as though his offensive stats aren't anything special, but he seems to read motion plays offense/defense pretty well, plays great defense, 2.2blk/game. 6'8" 32ish% from downtown, likes to cut and dunk. What else do we know about this guy? Do you think DL/QS would snag him? He's young, has potential to mesh well with a young team.
It could be Jazz were semi interested in him before Hood went beserk, and we do have Burks coming back as well. High potential to resign Booker/Ingles. 5th wing perhaps? Or do we just acquire through draft?
Discuss.

DX;s best case for him was Jeremy Evans.

If he can actually play SF and be like Evans, I guess that would be worth looking at.

DX;s best case for him was Jeremy Evans.

If he can actually play SF and be like Evans, I guess that would be worth looking at.

It was rumored the Jazz were interested in him this winter when they were signing a ton of players from the DLeague. I guess Chris Johnson fit the Jazz needs better.

Eric Griffin has one thing that I look for in a player: a jumpshot. He has the ability to shoot that ball and make it count. So, is he the wing we've been looking for? Well, is he the wing YOU'VE been looking for? Because that's the question, if what you are looking for is a wing, and that wing is named Eric Griffin, he is the one you are looking for, obviously. The

- Craig

Eric Griffin has one thing that I look for in a player: a jumpshot. He has the ability to shoot that ball and make it count. So, is he the wing we've been looking for? Well, is he the wing YOU'VE been looking for? Because that's the question, if what you are looking for is a wing, and that wing is named Eric Griffin, he is the one you are looking for, obviously. The

- Craig
"Throw some wangs on the grill, call am Eric Griffin."

- Craig
If I was looking for an insightful poster named Craig K. Manscill where would I go for that?

This isn't the wing you're looking for....you can go about your business....,move along. Move along.