What's new

ESPN deals that should happen

The only Bobcat player I kinda wanted was traded to Porty (Gerald Wallace) so I'm gonna have to go with no on this one, I would think the Jazz could do better then this, granted I don't know a ton about Augustine. But Matt Carroll... please I'd rather have a draft pick but with as young as the Jazz are getting they'd likely want to use it as a future trade piece.

I'd be open to trading Sap for a nice outside shooter who can create his own shot and play decent defense. However, this is NOT the right trade. In this case, I'd rather just keep Paul.

HOly crap no. Not unless they throw in unprotected 1st round picks for the next few years.

I understand where the guy is coming from on this trade. Trying to clear log jams on both teams. But Utah gets screwed in this deal. No way the Jazz should do this.

I understand where the guy is coming from on this trade. Trying to clear log jams on both teams. But Utah gets screwed in this deal. No way the Jazz should do this.

It is a deal that is right sort of moving parts- a utah big for some guards. But Carroll is a poor imitation of korver and I don't think Augustine has the talent to be a starter.

Only way Millsap goes is if he is packaged with Bell and picks come back.
Not totally sure on this one, the Jazz are young enough and while picks are always nice and can be later used as assets (trade) the Jazz similar to Minni may decide veteran experience is more needed. Granted for Millsap your going to want a starting quality wing in return not just an aging vet, I would like to include Bell as well but not at the cost of lowering what Millsap should bring back in return.

the other trade suggestions in that article are equally stupid. i.e. Dwight for Lebron. pfft!

Just throwing out ideas.

Some people don't realize how good Jared Dudley is. Great starting role player.

https://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=3v8yt27

Harris - Augustin - Watson
Hayward - Burks
Dudley - Miles - Evans
Favors - Kanter
Jefferson - Kanter - Okur - Fesenko

Jared Dudley is underrated and Augustin could replace Harris when he is injured and his contract is up. Dudley provides defense and a legit 3 point threat. While doing all the little things to win. We also get rid of Bell's contract in the process.

Suns have wanted Millsap for awhile now.

Bobcats still don't have a real center with size (Even after drafting Biyombo). This would give them a front court for the future of Tyrus Thomas, Lopez and Biyombo. Not amazing but better promise than they had before. This also gives playing time to Kemba Walker now.

Why the fascination with D.J. Augustin? Horrible fit for the Jazz offense and I doubt he ever becomes better than what Devin Harris is now...

Why the fascination with D.J. Augustin? Horrible fit for the Jazz offense and I doubt he ever becomes better than what Devin Harris is now...

I would prefer Darren Collison over Augustin. He might be available now since they traded for George Hill. Not sure how that would work though.

I like Jared Dudley though.