What's new

ESPN Layoffs

Neil Everett was on ESPN for 23 years. 80% of these layoffs are people I like and enjoyed listening to. ESPN done did them dirty.

Van Gundy is the GOAT of making me laugh and entertaining commentary.

**** ESPN.

Neil Everett was on ESPN for 23 years. 80% of these layoffs are people I like and enjoyed listening to. ESPN done did them dirty.

Van Gundy is the GOAT of making me laugh and entertaining commentary.

**** ESPN.
How much did they get paid during their time?

btw .... the canines are generally asking for it ..

Absolutely, whatever you have to tell yourself. I got to watch most of the game in the office anyway. Was a pretty decent night actually, enjoying the new gig for St Vs, did have an awful moment picking up the boys coffee order Friday tho, got cornered by a god botherer in the foyer and couldnt tell him to **** off and leave me alone since St Vs is half funded by the Catholic church.

"I have a personal relationship with god"

would you like to meet him sooner rather than later?

longest 10 minutes of my life

I absolutely loathe the way basketball is covered by the media and in some ways it has ruined the sport. I’m not sad to see a cleansing of the current media. I do not care for talking heads who have extreme contempt for the game or want to use a broadcast as a podcast platform.

Having said that, I have zero faith in ESPN making the right decisions. Instead they will go even further in the wrong direction.

I hate that the NBA is not a league about basketball.

I absolutely loathe the way basketball is covered by the media and in some ways it has ruined the sport. I’m not sad to see a cleansing of the current media. I do not care for talking heads who have extreme contempt for the game or want to use a broadcast as a podcast platform.

Having said that, I have zero faith in ESPN making the right decisions. Instead they will go even further in the wrong direction.

I hate that the NBA is not a league about basketball.
I couldn't agree more. Well I could... Theoretically.