What's new

ESPN power rankings

Yeah, they only went to the Finals, have arguably the better coach, and have a lot of young talent that’s fairly proven to different degrees who could grow in leaps and bounds in Ayton, Bridges, Payne, etc,
I dont understand why anyone gives a rip about preseason power rankings in the NBA. I also see no reason why folks would be surprised at the Suns being in front of us for the reasons Wes Man states above. Great young team with lots of upside and Booker is still going to get better. My only disagreement with WM is on the coaching part.

Who cares what power ranking is saying right now. Finals and champions are not decided by rankings they are decided by games.

The nets need to stay healthy but defense is always going to be an issue for them.
The Lakers are old. James is good but not getting any better.
Suns are good but are 1 Chris Paull injury away from being a middling team.
Bucks are solid top to bottom.

IDK about power ranking but I did feel like the O/U win total was pretty easy money... had it at 51.5 I believe. With moderate healthy luck we beat that pretty easily imo.

IDK about power ranking but I did feel like the O/U win total was pretty easy money... had it at 51.5 I believe. With moderate healthy luck we beat that pretty easily imo.

Yeah...if we're just talking about who the best regular season team is the Jazz should be favorites. We had a lot of good fortune last season, but our point differential suggested a 66 win team. I'm not sure we're a much a better RS this time around, but going below 51 would be a huge drop.