Respect All, Fear None
Contributor
2024 Award Winner
1. Golden State Warriors
2. San Antonio Spurs
3. Cleveland Cavaliers
4. Houston Rockets
5. Utah Jazz

Giannis Antetokounmpo's selection as an All-Star Game starter means that the Jazz have inherited the league's longest drought without a starter. Karl Malone was Utah's last All-Star starter, which requires a rewind back to 1998. But another All-Star drought should be ending soon for the Jazz, who haven't sent anyone to the big event in February (starter or reserve) since Deron Williams made it in 2011. The Committee's contention is that both Rudy Gobert and Gordon Hayward will be selected, but you have to believe that at least one of them is New Orleans-bound. In a bit of good timing, Gobert recently uncorked the league's first 25-and-25 game this season in win No. 5 of Utah's six-game winning streak.

6. Atlanta Hawks
7. Boston Celtics
8. Toronto Raptors
9. Washington Wizards
10. Memphis Grizzlies

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18537343/nba-power-rankings-marc-stein-week-14-rankings

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

I'm adding these to the OP in my playoff thread. Waiting on the NBA to release theirs.

And we could win our next ten games - with our guys healthy I can't see us going worse than 8-2 in our next ten....

Im just glad Burks came back as Hood went down. I feel like hes given us a nice spark in a couple of the games hes played in.
13 points or so is helpful off the bench.

Wow, ahead of Houston. Not sure if I'd agree with it but it's nice to get the love.

Yeah I have a hard time ranking them that high as well but it is nice. I guess we do have the best record in the NBA with all of our starters healthy. A win percentage of 93% when Hill, Hayward and Gobert play. That is higher than any other team. We also have a win record of 81% when Hill plays, which is second only to GS.

Been a while since I've seen an ESPN photo like this...

i