What's new

ESPN's top 74 all time rankings

KD is top 10 for me. 7 footer with guard handles and one of the best snipers to ever play the game. One of the most unguardable players of all time.
Top ten?? LMFAO. He had to join arguably the greatest team in nba history just to get a ring. That sets a man back. Top ten most talented, maybe. Top ten greatest, no!!

If he could have made free throws at a decent clip, and therefore prevented hack a Shaq from ever happening, he would have probably been able to actually 45 points per game or some crazy number like that.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Agreed, only once IMO, during the 1999-2000 he really showed us the meaning in real life of the word "unstoppable"(Shaq) and "impotence"(his opponents).
But if he has trained himself carefully in every aspects....I mean... he wouldn't have been Shaq!

Yeah, it’s really a shame Shaq didn’t work out harder and stay more disciplined and keep his weight around 290-295. The guy would’ve been unreal than he already was. And better on defense I’d assume.

Last edited:
Yeah, it’s really a shame Shaw didn’t work out harder and stay more disciplined and keep his weight around 290-295. The guy would’ve been unreal than he already was. And better on defense I’d assume.
Shaw is >300? Damn. All that coaching and no playing.

Trash. Karl Malone is top 10-12 all time and nobody can convince me otherwise. He's in the same tier as Duncan. People who say "Duncan is the best PF and it's not close" are full of ****. It is very debatable. Yeah Duncan won 5 rings and Malone 0. But Duncan played with vastly superior talent overall throughout his whole career. With just a tiny bit of luck outside of Malones control he could have 1 or 2 rings right now and that would change opinions of him vastly and that's ridiculous. Stats and accolades make it clear he is top 10ish.

Hakeem is hilariously low too. He's got a strong case for top 5.

Where’d they have Manu? 58? Way too low. He’s top-30, imo.

They’ll have Kobe in the top 10, and I think there’s only a whisker’s difference between manu and Kobe.

They can't do that. Because that would kill the narrative of Timmy D being so amazeballs that no other power forward comes close.

They can't do that. Because that would kill the narrative of Timmy D being so amazeballs that no other power forward comes close.
He was pretty great. Definitely the best PF to play C his whole career.

Trash. Karl Malone is top 10-12 all time and nobody can convince me otherwise. He's in the same tier as Duncan. People who say "Duncan is the best PF and it's not close" are full of ****. It is very debatable. Yeah Duncan won 5 rings and Malone 0. But Duncan played with vastly superior talent overall throughout his whole career. With just a tiny bit of luck outside of Malones control he could have 1 or 2 rings right now and that would change opinions of him vastly and that's ridiculous. Stats and accolades make it clear he is top 10ish.

Hakeem is hilariously low too. He's got a strong case for top 5.
I agree with all this.
Plus Duncan didn't have to go up against the greatest player of all time, had a better coach, and a little better supporting cast.

It’s been remarkable how quickly he scaled the list of most hate-able players of all time.
It’s amazing how one action can do that, compounded by every response you have to everyone’s reaction to your action. Such as this:

It’s amazing how one action can do that, compounded by every response you have to everyone’s reaction to your action. Such as this:

Hilarious. Truly.

I also still lol at all the social media alts he made to defend himself. That might be my favorite aspect of all this ****. Pathetic, even by JFC Poster standards.

I agree with all this.
Plus Duncan didn't have to go up against the greatest player of all time, had a better coach, and a little better supporting cast.

He really had a lot better supporting cast. Pretty much his entire career he played with 3 other all-star caliber players. Give Malone one more all-star besides Stockton and he has 2 rings.