What's new

Evan Turner

JazzyD

This kid is rumored to be on the block. I've said it before, I would love to get this kid in a jazz jersey. That's all.

Turner can be a good player in the right spots. He is most effective with the ball because of his improved but still poor outside shot. On the plus side he is a great rebounder as a guard and he can play some point guard. At the right price I would take him. But not for Kanter, Favors or Hayward.

Turner is competently athletic, a good defender, and shooting 40% from three off of 0.8 makes per game (Gordon is hitting 1.2 in comparison)

He's a very good passer. Would thrive in backup PG minutes, IMO. He is essentially what we want out of Burks, minus Burks's driving ability.

-George

I would love a Millsap trade for him, or an Al trade for him (Millsap is more likely here).

Thad Young and Millsap might be a little similar-- only worry in that regard. Maybe if we package Millsap and a pick.

I like evan turner as well george... he is on my fantasy team and has been in a little 2 or 3 game slump, but for most of the season he consistently gives me 17 pts, 7 rebounds, and 6 assists (or around those numbers anyway) with good percentages from the field, 3pt, and free throw line.

We can't get him without giving up Favors, Kanter, or Hayward. We don't want to give any of those guys up, obvi.

NO DEAL!

They got rid of Andre I to give the reigns at SG to Evan Turner, so I would doubt that this trade deadline rumor is true.

They got rid of Andre I to give the reigns at SG to Evan Turner, so I would doubt that this trade deadline rumor is true.

I think they gave up Iggy mostly because they were shocked they could get Bynum for him. Although that hasn't exactly worked out.... Turner is a tweener with limited shooting capability. I like his passing and rebounding though.

Turner is interesting. I wouldn't give up what they're almost certain to be asking, especially since Eric Gordon might be as or more available.

Turner is interesting. I wouldn't give up what they're almost certain to be asking, especially since Eric Gordon might be as or more available.

I think it would take A LOT more to get Gordon. Like Burks, Millsap and both our 1sts this year to get it done I think.

Uggh to Eric Gordon. Injury riddled and hasn't proven to be a winner yet. Also brings little to the table besides scoring.

Turner would be interesting. It would be like having a 2nd Hayward who is a little bit better at everything besides shooting.

I haven't read the thread. Sorry.

Just saying I like Turner and I think he'll get better. Not sure we have the necessary pieces to get him, though, that we'd be willing to part with.

I was checking out Turner because I was going to trade for him in my fantasy league. I thought it was weird that whenever he puts up big numbers, the Sixers lose. They win when he plays poorly. I have no idea if that is an indication of anything.

I was checking out Turner because I was going to trade for him in my fantasy league. I thought it was weird that whenever he puts up big numbers, the Sixers lose. They win when he plays poorly. I have no idea if that is an indication of anything.

Next Kobe?