What's new

Every Jazz game being blacked out on directv?

montanajazz

I havent been able to watch a game on root sports yet, directv said its because im in utahs region and they are trying to get better attendance at the games. i live in montana! is anybody else having these issues?

I havent been able to watch a game on root sports yet, directv said its because im in utahs region and they are trying to get better attendance at the games. i live in montana! is anybody else having these issues?

I live in Springville which is about 45 miles from the stadium and I have been able to see all games, including the 2 pre-season games on DirecTv. I don't know what to tell ya.

Dish and DirectTV usually only give you the local Fox Sports channel unless you pay for the even higher package.

Maybe if you call them you can request to drop your local root sports and replace it with Rocky Mountain.

They don't know anything. It's because you don't live in utah. You need leaguepass to see the games.

I live in Ogden, no issues here.

When I lived in Montana (Kalispell) I had the same problems (with Dish and Directv). You need to request the Utah feed of Root Sports, You're probably getting the Trailblazer games if you're anywhere in the Northern region of Montana. They may be nice and give it to you, they may not. You should be able to pay a few bucks though and add the Utah Roots sports channel if all else fails.

I lived in Missoula the last two years and was able to get Jazz games in HD with cable, at least until baseball season started. Then they would show Mariner games, even though it said it should be a Jazz game. I really frickin hate that team now.

Yeah I'm probably gonna be very upset watching the games haha. But I have been able to watch the games for 10 years no problem.