What's new

Everything is better naked.....

Duck Rodgers

https://www.ibtimes.com/naked-haunt...t-scared-nude-or-prude-shocktoberfest-1411668

Those who think walking through a haunted house naked sounds like a good idea will be thrilled to check out “Shocktoberfest” in Pennsylvania. It’s not a joke either. Participants are asked to strip to their birthday suits to get ready for a scare of a lifetime.

The good news is that people won’t have to worry about peeing their pants, because the point of the “Naked and Scared” tour is to feel every goosebump, owner Patrick Konopelski told the Huffington Post.

I bet is...I bet is. Personally, I think the only reasonable time to get naked in public is when you see 300 lb whale women naked up at the hot pots and want to taunt them.
Wow. I want to believe this was a misplaced attempt at humor, but the thought behind it is so incredibly wrong.

Yeah this would be better naked. Right? ..... Right?
bTPLeFh.jpg

Wow. I want to believe this was a misplaced attempt at humor, but the thought behind it is so incredibly wrong.

I was just conveying a commonly held Utahan adolescent experience with a little humor, nothing more. Say you're under 22, you drive up to the hot pots, and there are a couple of "Hippos" in there naked. Somebody dares you to jump in there naked with them so you do it and give them a couple of flexes before you do. That's all I meant.

The story just got me thinking about when when I've been naked in public. Usually it was nothing crazy ,just involved something with wet suits. Because when you go scuba diving on those tour excursions and stuff you either have to get naked in front of everybody there so that you actually be comfortable when change into your wet suit or you have to wear whatever you want in the wetsuit and deal with some major wedgie action and other uncomfortable clothing situations that mars the experience. It's kind of awkward to do on a boat where everybody is just kind of circled around you and all sexes and ages, but you just got to do it. But if everyone was just on the boat naked the whole time. That would be super weird.

Everything is not better naked.

I was just conveying a commonly held Utahan adolescent experience with a little humor, nothing more. Say you're under 22, you drive up to the hot pots, and there are a couple of "Hippos" in there naked. Somebody dares you to jump in there naked with them so you do it and give them a couple of flexes before you do. That's all I meant.

The story just got me thinking about when when I've been naked in public. Usually it was nothing crazy ,just involved something with wet suits. Because when you go scuba diving on those tour excursions and stuff you either have to get naked in front of everybody there so that you actually be comfortable when change into your wet suit or you have to wear whatever you want in the wetsuit and deal with some major wedgie action and other uncomfortable clothing situations that mars the experience. It's kind of awkward to do on a boat where everybody is just kind of circled around you and all sexes and ages, but you just got to do it. But if everyone was just on the boat naked the whole time. That would be super weird.

Well, I'll let you off with a warning this time, but watch yourself Son. You live in hippo country and it's simply not wise to get your kicks by teasing those poor creatures.

I would like to be naked on a boat.
Sounds fun

I wonder how many girls are going to get groped by the dudes working at the haunted house before the authorities shut it down... I can see their defense in court, "You see sir, when you play a zombie, it is only natural to place both hands in front of you, palms open about chest height. That is why I kept bumping into their boobies."