What's new

Ex-Jazz Enes Kanter Beast Night Career High 33 pts and 20 rebs in 36 Minutes

Watching him recently I can kind of see he is quicker and stronger. OKC development delivers!
But he has not improved defensively. In fact he is hideous.. This is well known around the league that teams usually stop doing whatever they're doing the moment Kanter checks in and start executing plays to exploit his defensive incompetence.
Offensively he looks fine on paper but watch him get his ugly buckets. He stops the ball movement and looks for his own shot only. He does not play within the flow, is not a team player.

I like talking here ,there's some good basketball knowledge here EXCEPT when it comes to Kanter ,then guys start talking like boys that the pretty girl laughed at and they get spiteful.Talking stupid (ignoring Basketball)and acting like what Kanter is doing is easy like anyone can put up the #'s that Kanter is doing for Jazz inter division rival OKC.Calling Kanter a loser ,when last I looked he plays on a team that no one would be surprised if they got hot and won the NBA Championship.And being a top contender for 6th Man of the year with his PER ,TS%,shooting percentages (58% 2pters,47% 3pters,80% FT's).I can see the butthurt boys that a 22 yr old Kanter made sad and spiteful ,they don't talk real basketball.

Most here have always admired his offensive game and been critical of his D. So not sure how your argument is improved by providing moot offensive stats. Show me someone who says Kanter's D is not very bad and I'll look at someone who does not understand the NBA.

Kanter will not win 6th man. He may get a few uninformed 3rd place votes who just look at offensive stats per 36. But more and more writers understand advanced stats. And those who watch OKC should see that they are generally worse when Kanter is on the floor. Typically 6the MOY has minutes in the high 20s/low 30s (they only player in Kanter's MPG range to win was Bill Walton).

No one would be surprised if OKC wins championship? Okay, now who is talking stupid?

Just some food for thought before you get all superior about your basketball knowledge.

Kanter become the first player in Thunder history to score at least 30 points and grab 20 rebounds in a game and some morons have the courage to call this empty stats.

You can belittle Kanter as much as you want, but truth is the Jazz traded a very talented big man in exchange for nothing, everything else is just talk and envy!
You forgot to mention that the Jazz got significantly better as a result of that trade. Of course, that's just talk and envy.

Ironically, the Blazers scored more points in the first half of the game than they have in any half this season.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app
What's so ironic about that? Kanter as a starter, the other team is going to set scoring records in that case. Not so Ironic when it's virtually a sure thing.