What's new

Excellent Ringer Article on the Jazz

Powell and two of Batum, OPJ, Aminu and Gay. All UFA’s I think. We don’t have cap room. Dump Bogey and Ingles and get three of those dudes. JZ and DL need to figure some **** out. Think out of the box. Bogey to the Knicks for their 1st when they strike out in FA to clear space idk.

Last edited:
Good article. Though I do think signing Snell would be useful. I think Snell would play well here and he'd be able to pick up our schemes as he's a smart cookie.

Bogey for Fox.
I wish! The Kings would want way more though I would gladly trade them what they wanted (minus DM) for Fox . Bonus points because Fox and Rudy would bond over their mutual love of Dragon Ball Z and we'd have three all-stars in our starting-5.

I wish! The Kings would want way more though I would gladly trade them what they wanted (minus DM) for Fox . Bonus points because Fox and Rudy would bond over their mutual love of Dragon Ball Z and we'd have three all-stars in our starting-5.

Fox expires after this year I think, doesn’t he?

The article emphasizes how good we were with Gobert in the paint. I will never understand how Quin didn't scheme to keep Gobert in the paint.

I personally think that the NBA is screaming for a 1 drop big, 4 perimeter zone. It would force mid range jumpers like no defense has. Small ball wouldn't work until your big was fouled out at which point you better have multiple bigs. We can do that with our roster as is if we TRY. Not enough creative problem solving I guess.