What's new

Exclusive Myck Kabongo Interview

Easily.

Btw, I've never been very high on Kabongo when he was listed absurdly high, but he is currently mocked way too low, imo.

I read in a book that Canadians are people (to my surprise), but they are not very smart (which I suspected).

Just tryin to help.

Q: What is the definition of safe sex down in Kentucky?

A: Placing signs on the animals that kick.

Q: Why did O. J. Simpson want to move to Kentucky?

A: Everyone has the same DNA.

Q: How many University of Kentucky freshman does it take to change a light bulb?

A: None, it's a sophomore course.

Q: What is the definition of a Kentucky virgin?

A: An ugly twelve year old who can outrun her brothers..

Ahhh... so you ARE Dalamon. What happened to your old account bro?

No sir, I am not Mr. Dalamon. My name is George, and I am from Colorado.

There's your "David vs. Goliath" as George calls it.

Barnes putting pressure on Kabongo; freshman calls out teammates

Myck Kabongo returns from serving his 25 game suspension on Wednesday and head coach Rick Barnes is putting pressure on Kabongo and team to step it up. This is where we need to see what Myck's got to offer - if he can push the team into the tournament and rise his draft stock.

“We haven’t had our whole team playing together the whole season,” Barnes said. “It feels like a broken record, but we will see how things go once we have everyone back. There will be a different team on the floor on Wednesday.”
-----
https://dailytexanonline.com/blogs/...-says-sorry-after-longhorns-embarrassing-loss

Myck Kabongo... (awesome name btw.)
I'm in! Someone put his head over Tinsley's body and lets see how he will look like in a Jazz uniform.

Not exactly what you stated, but I tried lol.

14nd5k8.jpg

I'm not high on Kabongo. Granted, my opinion is a rather ignorant one, as I haven't seen him play a ton. But last season he struck me as more of a talent than a basketball player. I'm skeptical of PG's who hit the college level but haven't really figured out how to "play basketball" yet.

Between 25 and 30, sure. As a franchise-cornerstone point guard, pass. Only guys who fit that bill for me in this draft are Marcus Smart, CJ McCollum and (maybe) Trey Burke...

Going waaaaay back to the first beginnings of the 2012 draft thread, when Myck was being mocked in the lottery, I voiced he was overrated. He's a bit reckless with the ball, doesn't seem to have great court vision, and not a floor leader. Having said that, he could get to the rim, was a HIGH energy guy, and was fun to watch. I like Myck at the bottom of the 1st .. as he has high 'surprise' potential.

I think I would be happy with anyone with average ball handling skills, mediocre defense, so-so shooting %, and slightly above average court vision... oh god what have the Jazz become.

I think I would be happy with anyone with average ball handling skills, mediocre defense, so-so shooting %, and slightly above average court vision... oh god what have the Jazz become.

Hahahaha.. Perfectly laid out.