What's new

Extend Gobert Now!

footawn

Some articles are popping up about the 2021 free agency class. Teams dreaming of signing Giannis and whatnot... Rudy is of course mentioned as well.

The Jazz should get ahead of this kind of talk, and extend Rudy now! They don’t need the distraction that comes from this kind of speculation. **** like other teams’ beat reporters floating “so, you gonna join us next summer?” The only thing I want them asking about is how badly Rudy is going to dominate them in the playoffs.

If he agreeds to an extension, he'd be taking less than it's posible in free agency, right ?

Lol, the last time the Mavericks poached a top-tier FA was.......?

Cuban thought the championship would change everything. It changed nothing, and it took their FO years to finally adjust to that fact.

I think that’s the first time I’ve been subjected to one of those disgusting photoshop images of Rudy in another uniform. I threw up in my mouth a little.
Keep Rudy’s name out ya mouf! And keep his beautiful body out ya photoshop! **** the ringer!

We will extend him this offseason... dude ain’t going nowhere.

I am really craving a cheese pizza right now.
Iol.

Btw if anyone hasn't tried Pizza Mod then go there immediately. I have been there 4 times and every time it's been the best pizza I have ever had.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I think that’s the first time I’ve been subjected to one of those disgusting photoshop images of Rudy in another uniform. I threw up in my mouth a little.
This.
Good post

Lol, the last time the Mavericks poached a top-tier FA was.......?

Cuban thought the championship would change everything. It changed nothing, and it took their FO years to finally adjust to that fact.

They got Deandre Jordan on the second attempt.

They got Deandre Jordan on the second attempt.
...when he was anything but a top-tier FA.

(Bracing for you to tell me that, relative to the rest of the FA class that season, he was somehow “top tier.” Please don’t).

Lol, they have Luka and Porzingis, and are going to go out and sign Giannis Antetokounmpo and Rudy Gobert?? Who do the mavs think they are, the New York Yankees, the evil empire? I don’t think so!!

Lol, they have Luka and Porzingis, and are going to go out and sign Giannis Antetokounmpo and Rudy Gobert?? Who do the mavs think they are, the New York Yankees, the evil empire? I don’t think so!!
This isn’t even an actual report this is what KOC said they will probably do. Try Giannis then if that fails Rudy, then if that fails there’s guys like Hayward out there again. I expect Rudy to be here so long as he gets paid.

The dude simply wants to win. As long as our team is competitive for the title (1-5 seed) and we pay Rudy well I'm confident he'll stay.

I'm pretty sure you're getting the name backwards, LOL. My daughter used to call her favorite restaurant "Company and Noodles," so I can relate.
You're probably right.
I do love that place though. I have fallen in love with putting siracha on my pizza now too