What's new

Exum Island is alive and well

I’m okay bringing him back. Not super enthused about Oni as a perimeter answer. So unless we’re doing my idea of Oni + two firsts for Dort, I think we should look to attempt to resurrect teh DedEx. There’d be a lot less pressure this time.

Will he be there in the playoffs? There is a very good chance the answer is no. He brings skills the jazz need but his body isn’t made for the grind.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

From what I understand, tell me if I’m wrong, but we have room for one more contract and that’s either Oni if we fully guarantee his contract or we let him go and keep Forrest

From what I understand, tell me if I’m wrong, but we have room for one more contract and that’s either Oni if we fully guarantee his contract or we let him go and keep Forrest
People under contract/expected to be under contract:

1. Rudy.
2. Don.
3. Mike.
4. Bojan.
5. Jordan.
6. Joe.
7. Royce.
8. Gay.
9. Whiteside.
10. Butler.
11. Paschall.
12. Udoka.
13. Hughes.
14. Oni.

Forrest could be moved to a regular roster spot or kept as a 2-way (if he agrees). Brantley supposedly would have to get a roster spot. I'm actually perfectly content with keeping the first 12 on this list and even re-evaluating Hughes and Oni. I'd be up for giving Forrest a real roster spot. Brantley I'm typically a little up and down on, slightly more down. Same with Oni. I think bring in one more guy who can be a perimeter defender... a smokes or a James Ennis.

Or trade Hugh or Oni with two first round picks for Dort. That's the real "we're winning it all" move.

1. Rudy.
2. Don.
3. Mike.
4. Bojan.
5. Jordan.
6. Joe.
7. Royce.
8. Gay.
9. Whiteside.
10. Butler.
11. Paschall.
12. Hughes.
13. Oni.

Forrest could be moved to a regular roster spot or kept as a 2-way (if he agrees). Brantley supposedly would have to get a roster spot. I'm actually perfectly content with keeping the first 11 on this list and even re-evaluating Hughes and Oni. I'd be up for giving Forrest a real roster spot. Brantley I'm typically a little up and down on, slightly more down. Same with Oni. I think bring in one more guy who can be a perimeter defender... a smokes or a James Ennis.

Or trade Hugh or Oni with two first round picks for Dort. That's the real "we're winning it all" move.
Good analysis! Another vote for Forrest over Oni here. And to be perfectly clear, we successfully negotiated the DedEx challenge once to everyone’s utter astonishment, our luck’s run out!

Last edited:
I'm happy Dante got a medal. He's fun to watch when he's not playing out of control. I would have hoped he had curbed that tendency by now. But he did a great job in this final game.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

1. Rudy.
2. Don.
3. Mike.
4. Bojan.
5. Jordan.
6. Joe.
7. Royce.
8. Gay.
9. Whiteside.
10. Butler.
11. Paschall.
12. Hughes.
13. Oni.

Forrest could be moved to a regular roster spot or kept as a 2-way (if he agrees). Brantley supposedly would have to get a roster spot. I'm actually perfectly content with keeping the first 11 on this list and even re-evaluating Hughes and Oni. I'd be up for giving Forrest a real roster spot. Brantley I'm typically a little up and down on, slightly more down. Same with Oni. I think bring in one more guy who can be a perimeter defender... a smokes or a James Ennis.

Forgot Udoka?