What's new

Exum's Highlights from last night #5

ONE LOVE

#Baby_Talk
Contributor
Career high in 3's and assists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=84503534&x-yt-ts=1421914688&v=R4OBHzXzQaQ#t=137

The pass at about the 1:00 mark was a thing of beauty.

2nd youngest player in NBA history to hit five 3's in a game

Now watch him do it again. . .

I'm still hoping for him to get the first ever Jazz player triple double at some point this season. I'm happy that he played well. He's so ridiculously fast, and it's clear that contact is an issue. My biggest worry for him was his shot, but it's been way better than I expected it to be for his rookie season. Figured it would be a couple of years before his shot looked good. Haters can hate, but Dante's ahead of schedule.

Now watch him do it again. . .

I'm still hoping for him to get the first ever Jazz player triple double at some point this season. I'm happy that he played well. He's so ridiculously fast, and it's clear that contact is an issue. My biggest worry for him was his shot, but it's been way better than I expected it to be for his rookie season. Figured it would be a couple of years before his shot looked good. Haters can hate, but Dante's ahead of schedule.
Haters gonna hate bro. Ain't nothing more truer than that.

Some nights it'll fall, some nights ot won't. He just needs confidence. Has a great base to upgrade upon. I mean, really high. For consistance, more hardwork and nothing else. I can imagine him winning player of the week's a noticeable amount in 3 or 4 years, hopefully less.

Spot up shooting looks great. Looks like he's a better shooter than we all thought before the draft/season. And his passing vision looks good, especially off the drive. Nice passes around the bucket to the bigs and to open jump shooters.

I also agree that Dante looks ahead of schedule. Like many, I just want to see him play with his foot on the gas all the time. More assertive, more aggressive. I think he could/should develop into a terror attacking the rim. I'd love to see a little more Westbrook in his game.

I wonder if Quin's plan has been to start Burke the first half of the season w/Exum off the bench, and then flip their roles for the 2nd half of the season? Or if Burke has been bad enough that there's no downside to seeing how our Core players function together for the rest of this year?

Either way, I hope we see more Exum and more Gobert.

I wonder if Quin's plan has been to start Burke the first half of the season w/Exum off the bench, and then flip their roles for the 2nd half of the season? Or if Burke has been bad enough that there's no downside to seeing how our Core players function together for the rest of this year?

Either way, I hope we see more Exum and more Gobert.

I would hope that it wasn't anything premeditated, and that the organization's priorities have always just been to win. I like Burke with the second group to give a little juice to that unit, and Exum improving allows that to happen. Though, I will say it was interesting to see Exum start and finish the game at Milwaukee. If TB was reduced to a 15-20 mpg guy next season, I wouldn't be disappointed.

I think the priorities are not to win now, but to take the best course to win it all in the future. That probably involves developing dante and getting trey to buy into a sixth man role. It seems like dante is a combo guard, maybe even kind of like james harden in the future.
I would hope that it wasn't anything premeditated, and that the organization's priorities have always just been to win. I like Burke with the second group to give a little juice to that unit, and Exum improving allows that to happen. Though, I will say it was interesting to see Exum start and finish the game at Milwaukee. If TB was reduced to a 15-20 mpg guy next season, I wouldn't be disappointed.