What's new

Face it....

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
This is our team. Good bad or indifferent (mostly the last, modicum of the first, chunks of the middle) this is who we have.

The Jazz do not make moves unless their hand is forced. Carol Bozzer left so they went after a quick replacement. It would have cost them more than they wanted to pay so they let Korver and Matthews go then they played it safe and signed a relatively cheap vet they were familiar with to replace them (Bell, or Smell as he is colloquially known).

As long as Sloan and the Millers have been running the team they have proven that they are more afraid of risk than a twinkie is of a fat kid. Nothing is going to change between now and the end of the season. It will be interesting to see if they do anything over the summer other than plug minor holes, but by and large this is our team.

Enjoy.

Something has to be done or this team will lose a lot of fans. If this team doesn't do something drastic (a trade or two that makes the team better) they're going to lose Deron in the next year and a half to free agency, maybe sooner. I, for one, will always be a fan. However, for the record, I don't enjoy watching this team play, at all, right now. If it's the players not listening to the coach then get rid of the coach. I really like Jerry as a coach, but if the kids aren't listening then he needs to hit the retirement home. It's time for something new.

The NBA has changed and the Jazz haven't changed enough. I can't think of any good team that only has one guy who can create his own shot. Geez it seems like the Lakers have six or seven guys who can.

Terrible, and true, to an extent. We have seem glimpses of what this team CAN do. There are serious problems going on with the chemistry of this team, and some serious issues in the locker room. Tonight, for instance, Deron didn't even wait for the 5 on the court to walk to the bench before getting up and hobbling into the locker room. Whatever happens, happens.

This is our team. Good bad or indifferent (mostly the last, modicum of the first, chunks of the middle) this is who we have.

The Jazz do not make moves unless their hand is forced. Carol Bozzer left so they went after a quick replacement. It would have cost them more than they wanted to pay so they let Korver and Matthews go then they played it safe and signed a relatively cheap vet they were familiar with to replace them (Bell, or Smell as he is colloquially known).

As long as Sloan and the Millers have been running the team they have proven that they are more afraid of risk than a twinkie is of a fat kid. Nothing is going to change between now and the end of the season. It will be interesting to see if they do anything over the summer other than plug minor holes, but by and large this is our team.

Enjoy.

Reputation given?

Anyway, its Williams fault...Pearl told me.

Something has to be done or this team will lose a lot of fans. If this team doesn't do something drastic (a trade or two that makes the team better) they're going to lose Deron in the next year and a half to free agency, maybe sooner. I, for one, will always be a fan. However, for the record, I don't enjoy watching this team play, at all, right now. If it's the players not listening to the coach then get rid of the coach. I really like Jerry as a coach, but if the kids aren't listening then he needs to hit the retirement home. It's time for something new.

Couldn't have put it any better.