What's new

Fan Appreciating Night!!! What would you like to see tonight as a Jazz Fan???

Fan Appreciation Night! What would you like to see the Jazz do tonight?

• Play Malcolm Thomas and Erik Murphy and see what they can do

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Play the core 5 together for most the game

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Give everyone a chance to play tonight

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Rest some starters to try and prevent any major injuries in a meaningless game

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Shocker00

I'm going to the game tonight. What would you like to see on Fan Appreciation Night as a Jazz Fan? I am hoping to see Malcolm Thomas and Erik Murphy get some playing time and see what they can do. It would also be nice to see Ian Clark and Rudy Gobert get sometime tonight. I am not putting win or lose as an option because I am sure most fans here want the Jazz to lose including me.

Jazz lose and Celtics win. 4th spot here we come!!

God-damnit to bloody hell!! Now I'm agreeing with this airhead! Never going to get this stink off of me!

Anyway... Correct me if wrong, but we clinch the 4th lotto spot with a loss, and a Boston win tonight? Also considering the top three lotto spots has only gotten the top three picks just a few times in all these years, let's just say that's how huge it would be able to secure that spot.

This is how bad I want this... If the jazz clinch the 4th spot... Wait for it... Wait for it... I'll make peace with the batturd.

I need to take another shower. Excuse me.

God-damnit to bloody hell!! Now I'm agreeing with this airhead! Never going to get this stink off of me!

Anyway... Correct me if wrong, but we clinch the 4th lotto spot with a loss, and a Boston win tonight? Also considering the top three lotto spots has only gotten the top three picks just a few times in all these years, let's just say that's how huge it would be able to secure that spot.

This is how bad I want this... If the jazz clinch the 4th spot... Wait for it... Wait for it... I'll make peace with the batturd.

I need to take another shower. Excuse me.

Aye, lad, for once I too agree with thee, oh pungent Jazz Fartmeister.

Last edited:
Suit up Ty Corbin and Sidney Lowe tonight (and maybe Thurl Bailey)...and JL3 plays 48 minutes tonight.

Don't jinx us...if recent history serves as a guide...the last time the Jazz were this bad and ended the season with the 4th worst record (in 2005) we ended up with the 6th pick in the lottery. Don't count your chickens yet dude.

Yea I would still like the 4th slot regardless but it didn't help us last time. I am already polish my basketball to be ready to offer it up to the Basketball Gods. Just once would I like to see the Jazz name called as the number one pick. The Utah Jazz with the number one pick select out of Kansas...Then I would work out some deal later on with them sending Hayward in a sign and trade while taking back a bad contract and the GS pick for Boston's #5 pick (Boston would select who we want). Ainge isn't that excited about anyone according to his comments so why not try? OK I am fantasizing here.

Don't jinx us...if recent history serves as a guide...the last time the Jazz were this bad and ended the season with the 4th worst record (in 2005) we ended up with the 6th pick in the lottery. Don't count your chickens yet dude.

And yet we picked Deron third so....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope history doesn't some how affect this draft!