What's new

Fanz store trade hint?

I'm sure it isn't a shocker, but I was at the Jazz/Bucks game again last night and the same was true . . . everything for Big All was 50% off and everything for Millsap was still 25% off while everyone else was regular price. Clearly the Jazz don't want to get stuck with extra inventory whether they are thinking trade or losing them in free agency.

I'm sure it isn't a shocker, but I was at the Jazz/Bucks game again last night and the same was true . . . everything for Big All was 50% off and everything for Millsap was still 25% off while everyone else was regular price. Clearly the Jazz don't want to get stuck with extra inventory whether they are thinking trade or losing them in free agency.

Maybe part of it is that people aren't buying Al or Millsap stuff because of thinking one or both of them will get traded, so they're discounted to help people overcome that hesitation.

It is probably because no one wants to but Big Al and Millsap jerseys. I am sure that soon a Big Al jersey will be free with any purchase over $75.

Everybody hears the news that somebody MIGHT get traded(this year Jefferson and millsap) then they don't want to take the chance on buying one so that players jersey sales drops off. They put them in clearance just because of the rumors of them getting traded. But hopefully they do trade them. At least one of them

Hey a word of caution to you all. I bought me one of those Milsap jerseys, it was priced really good, but when I got home and put it on it was a little bit too small. I'm going to have to leave it on the hanger and wear my Favors jersey. I guess if the Favors jersey ever gets spilled on or needs to be washed I can have the Milsap Jersey as a back-up.

To add to that, my Jefferson jersey got stained with paint and I couldn't wash it off.
I guess you can say that it had a hard time defending the paint.