gregbroncs

My Favorite lineup to watch right now is:

Exum
Korver
Ingles
Crowder
Favors

I love the versatility of this lineup.

I love Mitchell and Gobert but I just enjoy watching this group play. This is also the lineup that had a big part in putting the Cavs away.

Exum driving to the basket with a cutting Favors, and 3 shooters around them that also have Crowder and Ingles to drive and dish if they stop Exum from driving. This group moves the ball better than most of our other lineups, IMO.

I'm really curious about what lineups others like seeing on the floor.

My Favorite lineup to watch right now is:

Exum
Korver
Ingles
Crowder
Favors

I love the versatility of this lineup.

I love Mitchell and Gobert but I just enjoy watching this group play. This is also the lineup that had a big part in putting the Cavs away.

Exum driving to the basket with a cutting Favors, and 3 shooters around them that also have Crowder and Ingles to drive and dish if they stop Exum from driving. This group moves the ball better than most of our other lineups, IMO.

I'm really curious about what lineups others like seeing on the floor.

That would be one of my favorite lineups too. I also enjoy Korver off the ball movement and him bombing away 3s

Rubio, Mitchell, Korver, Ingles and Gobert would be my favorite to watch.
I hate almost any lineup with Rubio. Right now he's my least favorite player to watch play. Has your favorite lineup even played together? If so I don't remember it.

I love watching Rubio way more than Exum.
To each their own. I groan every time Rubio enters the game.

But didn't mean for this to become another Rubio/Exum debate thread. Has your favorite lineup ever been on the floor together?

To each their own. I groan every time Rubio enters the game.

But didn't mean for this to become another Rubio/Exum debate thread. Has your favorite lineup ever been on the floor together?
Good Question. I saw it with Crowder at 4 and was wondering if Ingles would work instead.

Exum - Korver - Ingles - Favors - Gobert

Lobs to the bigs all night long from Exum and Ingles, as well as penetration and dish out from Exum to the perimeter shooters.

Exum - Korver - Ingles - Favors - Gobert

Lobs to the bigs all night long from Exum and Ingles, as well as penetration and dish out from Exum to the perimeter shooters.

Good defensively too. I really like this lineup

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

OP's lineup, any lineup with DMX involved, lineups where Favors is the C, the starting lineup with Crowder instead of Favors, the starting lineup in general if Tricky Ricky is in the building, Rubio or Exum/Royce/Ingles/Crowder/Gobert for defense and switchability.

Its not my favorite lineup yet but it's the one I want to see succeed the most..... Exum,Mitchell,Ingles,Favors,Gobert w/ Crowder,Korver,Rubio still quality minutes and Allen, O'Neale 9th and 10th players

Its not my favorite lineup yet but it's the one I want to see succeed the most..... Exum,Mitchell,Ingles,Favors,Gobert w/ Crowder,Korver,Rubio still quality minutes and Allen, O'Neale 9th and 10th players
It'll never work with Rubio off of the bench. He'd lose confidence and become even more worthless.
I really don't like O'neal that much. With the new defensive rules his impact is very minimal anymore.

I like that lineup as well. I want to see that lineup more. Not sure I've seen that lineup but it looks pretty good on paper.

I saw it for about a 6 minute stretch in a recent game (can’t remember which) but it looked solid. I feel Exum has tremendous chemistry with Gobert and especially Favors, and playing with two guys that can bail him out in certain situations (Korver and Ingles) is helping build up his confidence.