What's new

Favors bone bruise

So if favors misses 13 games like his last bone bruise....

Favors will have played 50/82 games (61%).

George hill can play a maximum of 55/82 games (67%).

Rodney Hood can play a max of 63/82 games (77%).

60% of our starting lineup is made of glass.

So if favors misses 13 games like his last bone bruise....

Favors will have played 50/82 games (61%).

George hill can play a maximum of 55/82 games (67%).

Rodney Hood can play a max of 63/82 games (77%).

60% of our starting lineup is made of glass.

Peanut-Brittle-12-615x410.jpg

So at what point is it fair to say our training and medical staff did a bad job here? Also it may have been prudent to add someone at the trade deadline since we had expiring assets and ample opportunity to do so but yeah none of us are doctors or gms so we'd have no idea what is going on.

So at what point is it fair to say our training and medical staff did a bad job here? Also it may have been prudent to add someone at the trade deadline since we had expiring assets and ample opportunity to do so but yeah none of us are doctors or gms so we'd have no idea what is going on.
But..but...using your expiring assets to add depth to the squad rocks the boat too violently and may destroy our delicately balanced beamed cakk bakk

But..but...using your expiring assets to add depth to the squad rocks the boat too violently and may destroy our delicately balanced beamed cakk bakk

How about Mike Tobey? A 7 foot UVa grad who played with the Jazz in the Vegas Summer League. He is averaging 17 and 10 in the DLeague and had a 10 day contract with the Hornets.

I'm starting to get concerned about Rudy's health tbh.

Based on what? I think he's been pretty good this year as far as injuries go, no?

In regards to Favors, the writing is on the wall as far as I'm concerned. It sucks that he's career has been derailed because of injuries but he made some money. I can't feel too bad for him. I'm sure he understands.

I don't think we need to give anybody a 10 day to replace Favors. We already have one of the best d leagues under contract. Bolomboy can fill Lyles roll on the team. Lyles can fill Johnsons back up roll and so on. this team is deep let's use it and give the young fellas some playing time.

Based on what? I think he's been pretty good this year as far as injuries go, no?

In regards to Favors, the writing is on the wall as far as I'm concerned. It sucks that he's career has been derailed because of injuries but he made some money. I can't feel too bad for him. I'm sure he understands.
When guys miss games due to injury it makes me worry that they might have an injury.

When guys miss games due to injury it makes me worry that they might have an injury.

Report is that it was a result of being kneed by Harden. That's the kind of injury you can just play through and heal. He should be fine.

Report is that it was a result of being kneed by Harden. That's the kind of injury you can just play through and heal. He should be fine.
That's good to hear

? If it's a bone bruise that's a kind of partial tear, not wise to play through it as it could fully tear and fracture.

We're talking about Gobert.

Here is a guy that played with the Jazz Summer League team two summers ago:
Purdue's JaJuan Johnson led Cantu to a 79-85 win over Caserta in Italy with 35 points, hitting 10-14 from two - 2-6 from three - 9-9 from the line, and 5 rebounds in 29 minutes with an efficiency rating of 39 to becomne Pro Exposure's Global Player of the Day. He is currently averaging 19.5 ppg - 7.9 rpg - 1.3 apg in 32 mpg. The 6'10" Johnson was a first round NBA Draft pick (27th overall) in 2011. At Purdue he was a consensus first team All American in 2011 when he was awarded Big Ten Player of the Yea, Big Ten Defensive Player of the Year, and the Pete Newell Big Man Award. .

Here is a guy that played with the Jazz Summer League team two summers ago:
Purdue's JaJuan Johnson led Cantu to a 79-85 win over Caserta in Italy with 35 points, hitting 10-14 from two - 2-6 from three - 9-9 from the line, and 5 rebounds in 29 minutes with an efficiency rating of 39 to becomne Pro Exposure's Global Player of the Day. He is currently averaging 19.5 ppg - 7.9 rpg - 1.3 apg in 32 mpg. The 6'10" Johnson was a first round NBA Draft pick (27th overall) in 2011. At Purdue he was a consensus first team All American in 2011 when he was awarded Big Ten Player of the Yea, Big Ten Defensive Player of the Year, and the Pete Newell Big Man Award. .

I'm guessing he's still rail thin tho.. Gimme Jalen Jones!!

So Favors has been playing on one leg all season. I declare Favor's new nick name is "The Pirate"

i-i-captain.jpg

Will one of you techie millennials photo-shop us a Favors as a pirate picture? TIA.

Doesn't "pirate" imply toughness or an aggressive attitude? I think "the gimp" is more appropriate.