What's new

Favors Health Watch v. GSW

LifeOnaPlate

Favors allegedly listed as "questionable" for Game 1 due to lower back soreness, just heard on 1280 The Zone Sports Network. (Apparently there's a rule that if a player misses practice they must be listed as questionable for a game within 24 hours?) Back pain is a serious issue, and especially for big dudes.

Favors had a few huge games, 3, versus the Clips. Dude was working hard. Hope this gets taken care of.

Questionable almost always means "will play" but it's still discouraging.

I worried about something like this. Favors is still not in a healthy enough place for all the minutes he has had to take on. One of the sports guys on a local station last week said that Favors is still basically playing on one leg and really needs the off-season to get better. I hope we won't have to rely on him quite so much tomorrow.

Ideally I think Favors plays 20 mpg. These games where he plays 25 or more minutes seem to drain him.

He has been trying to rest all year because he's not right. Now he's sacrificing his body to give anything he's got and it was one of many factors that won the series. It's obvious he is not 100%, but clearly good enough to make an impact. Thanks for giving it all you got Favs!

Hopefully this offseason will be more healing than last.

So far he's been money and shown up with the chips on the line (playoffs). I'm betting he plays and contributes in the first game which may be our best chance to steal one on the road.

He's been hobbled all year. Hes be able to have good games, but not consistently.

He still has no explosion in his legs.

Id love to have a healthy Favors....

5491fca71af9f71649f25fdc04d204ca.jpg

If Rudy stays out of foul trouble my guess is Favors goes for 20 minutes. AND TWENTY POINTS, FOOL.

oh. well. Well, I guess you know what that means. Right?

It means his wife gives him a yearly free pass... and this year he's going to **** the Warriors.

Favors was big time in Utah getting past the first round. After the rough year he's had, it was fan freakin tastic to see him come up big in several games, especially game 7. I doubt Utah gets more than 1 win in that clippers series without him, if that.

Might be best to just rest him in game 1. Hopefully he's ready to go, though.