What's new

Favors is gone

Jazzman_86

We all know that right?
Q knows
DL knows
So what we are doing? Raising his value?
Would be a sick shame if he stays on the roster after deadline.
And he will be.....favors and rubio have to be shipped together to chicago

I agree hes gone at the end of the season if we dont trade him.

So yes, lets look for a deal that helps us going forward.

Misleading and poor thought and lazy effort put into the thread. Since, this is usually how my threads are, I would like to be consistent at being hypocritical so negged as well.

You, sir, have been hehepeepeecaca'd.

Actually, I will say this about Se-ual Favors. When Gobert isn't on the court, he is a beast! Clippers vs Jazz game. All Favors. Jazz vs. Nets. All Favors. I think that when Favors is healthy (in a sample size of 2 games) and when Gobert is on the bench the whole game, Favors plays pretty darn well and would be an attractive trade chip for another team. How long is Gobert out again? It really would increase Favor's stock. Just saying.

Actually, I will say this about Se-ual Favors. When Gobert isn't on the court, he is a beast! Clippers vs Jazz game. All Favors. Jazz vs. Nets. All Favors. I think that when Favors is healthy (in a sample size of 2 games) and when Gobert is on the bench the whole game, Favors plays pretty darn well and would be an attractive trade chip for another team. How long is Gobert out again? It really would increase Favor's stock. Just saying.

Se-you-al? Sewal? Say-wal? How the hell do you pronounce that anyway?

Were you going for sexual favors?

Misleading and poor thought and lazy effort put into the thread. Since, this is usually how my threads are, I would like to be consistent at being hypocritical so negged as well.

You, sir, have been hehepeepeecaca'd.

No wonder you can neg me so much because you neg a lot of people. I think I will start referring to you as the Negative Nay-Nay. Time more people started peepeecacaing on you.

Favors just talked about how he feels he is one of the leaders of this team and likes his role and the team. He said (just like every player and coach today) during shoot around that this team is still learning the offense and how to play together but they will be good.

Only destinations I can really think would be Cavs and Celtics. You'd be getting pennies on the dollar due to unrestricted expiring contract though.