What's new

Favors out for Saturday nights game against the Jazz.

I've had both back spasms and a broken leg and I would rather have the broken leg. At least you can function with it.

What a bummer. This is the only game I'm going to this year, we picked this one specifically to see Zion and to be there for Favors homecoming, and now neither is happening :(.

What a bummer. This is the only game I'm going to this year, we picked this one specifically to see Zion and to be there for Favors homecoming, and now neither is happening :(.
Ya that's some bad luck bro. At least it will probably be a win!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

This sucks for Favs... hopefully in March he’s healthy. Want to give him the tribute before he re-signs with us next year.

See what it really is, is this. Faves is such a team guy he doesn't want to disrupt his current/new team. He knows he will get such a loud introduction and cheers the rest of the team will get jealous and they will wonder why his old team's fans cheer louder for him than his current team's fans do for anyone (not named Zion).

See what it really is, is this. Faves is such a team guy he doesn't want to disrupt his current/new team. He knows he will get such a loud introduction and cheers the rest of the team will get jealous and they will wonder why his old team's fans cheer louder for him than his current team's fans do for anyone (not named Zion).

He's seen Rudy in practice... he doesn't want that **** on tape.

That's too bad. Favors is a class act and nobody deserves success as much as or more than anyone does.

That said, I'm sure the Jazz will find some way to play down to the level of the competition tonight and make what should be an easily winnable home game into anything but.

Just out of curiosity, I'm wondering when the last time was that the Jazz built and then kept a large lead over any team, let alone a G League equivalent team like this version of the Warriors?

If there's such a thing as a killer instinct, the Jazz, as currently constituted, lack it.