What's new

Game Thread Feb 02, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Nuggets

Added to Calendar: 02-02-22

Looks like Udoka the Jokic killer is back. I still feel like we can win this game... Denver is the only team we beat anymore and they are on a back to back.

JK - we totally effed

Denver is playing on a B2B and will have to travel in from Minnesota tonight. Too bad we can't put much of a roster together.

Feels like the lead up to the Dwill/Sloan tradjedy. Effort sucked, lots of things wrong without reasonable explanations. Sink or swim. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I hope this team has the heart to rise above the fray they find themselves in, but honestly I don't have the slightest idea as to what happens next.

Feels like the lead up to the Dwill/Sloan tradjedy. Effort sucked, lots of things wrong without reasonable explanations. Sink or swim. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I hope this team has the heart to rise above the fray they find themselves in, but honestly I don't have the slightest idea as to what happens next.
It’s over and this will end up being the most disappointing Jazz iteration and star we’ve had, who in the end accomplished nothing. You have MacMahon saying the noise is going to get pretty loud THIS offseason in regards to Donovan and also implying that there’s really nothing the Jazz can do to keep him. It’s very very close to over.

Save it. We shouldn’t be burning miracles half way through the season. Put it under the mattress with all the unused challenges.
Miracles don't bring the same long-term return those challenges do.

I’d be surprised if this team pulled out of it. Their leadership is so weak. Quin just isn’t that type of coach. Donovan talent is there but he has really failed at maturing into a true face of the franchise in my opinion. He hides from and avoids his mistakes from a leadership standpoint. Frankly I’m actually pretty disgusted with him on that front. He’s done this too many times. The franchise and team are at a rough point, and instead of being a steadying force his last press conference was about rumors floating around about him, and him half *** answering them. A stable and good situation starts with a stable and good star who has two feet fully in on the process, and Donovan is not that. Teammates are also always having to answer for the rumors around his name. I know this has all been mentioned here before but his diva personality is just to a point of ridiculous, no wonder the team can’t be successful. And the concussion stuff. He was out of it, then back in it. He’s perfectly fine flying on road trips, sitting court side and cheering/coaching yet it’s still unclear what the concussion issues are? I’m sorry but at what point can Donovan or his camp answer some things directly, and be a decent and steady force for the franchise so it can succeed. I don’t think they honestly will, and I think Donovan is a huge reason why and not for talent reasons.

All these players are emotional and potentially spill the beans even if by mistake in interviews. I think they can play, I don’t think they can play without their emotions tied to the wins or losses.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Seriously it is time to just call up the entire G league team, sit our entire team 1-8, and coast into the all-star game, then come roaring out of it into the 2nd half of the season. Good hell.

So Bogey gets 60... JB ends up getting a DNP-CD because Forrest plays all 48. Also Udoka fouls out in 14 minutes of play and Hughes plays the 5.

I'm also ready for the "Memorial Austin Rivers Scores 30 on Us" game.

Even Debbie Downer thinks this **** too much.

Please source your claim the Jazz is one of the most injured teams in the league this year or shut the **** up.

Lol, so there’s some context to those numbers and you know it. It’s also just happened within the last month to the Jazz. So you kindly stfu. The Jazz have been at the top of healthy for years under Elliot and we fired him for a whiney little arrogant bitch.

Please source your claim the Jazz is one of the most injured teams in the league this year or shut the **** up.

The Mike Elliot stuff needs to stop. Couldn't get Mike healthy last year... Mike learned about this thing called Yoga and now he good. But he totally could have stopped the Joe Ingles ACL or Donovan concussion!!!

Lol, so there’s some context to those numbers and you know it. It’s also just happened within the last month to the Jazz. So you kindly stfu. The Jazz have been at the top of healthy for years under Elliot and we fired him for a whiney little arrogant bitch.
It sucks when facts fly in the face of your bull ****. Elliot couldn't stop a hamstring strain... I'm sure he would have healed a calf strain, ACL tear, and a concussion... not to mention he'd have fixed Bogey's finger.