What's new

Game Thread Feb 06, 2024 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Thunder

Added to Calendar: 02-06-24

Shai looked tired against Toronto and then played a 2OT game. Not having Jalen Williams puts even more playmaking on his shoulders. I think they are vulnerable and this is definitely a winnable game.

Last game before the trade deadline, so could be interesting.

Last edited:
I think we will win.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

We had absolutely nobody to guard Shai last game. He has something like 15 free throws by the half. I hope it's at least competitive

Looking forward to this one. Watching us play against young teams the likes of OKC, Orlando and Houston is always a good barometer to me of how good we really are. We were the last to join this rebuild party (seems like eons since OKC traded its’ last Allstar in George), and yet our team of mostly castoffs is right there with these breakout turnstile teams. Pretty encouraging actually. Go Jazz!

Two Thunder players are listed at out:

Davis BertansSFFeb 10Out
Isaiah JoeSGFeb 10Out

However, welcome back Jalen Williams after missing 3 regular season games . . .

Last Oklahoma City game vs Toronto Raptors, the Thunder were 23 points down in the 3rd quarter to come from behind for
a 135-127 double overtime victory in Paycom Center.

Thunder Up!

Last edited:
Nice block Dunn

Sexton has become a GREAT three point shooter. Not decent or ok but great. Especially above the break

Sexton has become a GREAT three point shooter. Not decent or ok but great. Especially above the break

He has always been pretty good at set shooting. He just can't shoot well off the dribble.

Key and Sexton together
Don't see that much