What's new

Game Thread Feb 08, 2024 07:00PM MT: Jazz at Suns

Added to Calendar: 02-08-24

Soooooooooooo

Everyone seems to think Walker starts.

Honestly, dont really see many other options. You arent going to go from not playing Hendricks at all to starting.

Luka starting makes no sense.

THT could be a starting 3? But yeah, you probably have to go Walker.

Very excited for this game. Though im sadly predicting a loss.

Before 15th of December -24.6
After 15th of December +10.9

I want to blame the THT+JC starter combo, but in honesty I think the poor start of the season was influenced by a lot of different things.
How many minutes after the 15th?

Mmk, looked it up.

45 minutes of Walker/John togetehr after teh 15th. Mostly a bunch of random lineups (probably due to a sub disturbance).

The assumed new starting lineup has played 14 minutes together during 1 game.

Jazz are an incredibly -16.5 points per 100 possessions when Walker and Collins play together.
How many minutes?
Nevermind. I saw the recent posts. I think both players are better now than they were early on.
Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Mmk, looked it up.

45 minutes of Walker/John togetehr after teh 15th. Mostly a bunch of random lineups (probably due to a sub disturbance).

The assumed new starting lineup has played 14 minutes together during 1 game.
Nonetheless, Kessler had pretty bad ratings across the board early season, and Collins played 135 minutes with him during that stretch and only 45 after (on +10.9).

So the full season -16 is sort of misleading, since it comes mostly from the disaster start stretch, where Kessler also played a lot worse (and injured).

Nonetheless, Kessler had pretty bad ratings across the board early season, and Collins played 135 minutes with him during that stretch and only 45 after (on +10.9).

So the full season -16 is sort of misleading, since it comes mostly from the disaster start stretch, where Kessler also played a lot worse (and injured).
It's the most valid piece of information we have.

Blowout loss. People saying that Luka will get some minutes definitely confirms we're tanking.

Blowout loss. People saying that Luka will get some minutes definitely confirms we're tanking.
How many of those who said Luka is getting minutes are jazz coaches though?

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

I'm kind of afraid the Jazz will be much harder to watch now. I'll enjoy watching Hendricks play for awhile, but the last half of the season could be rough.
A lot of guys will get minutes and there will be a lot of new rotations. I've liked the new team each half season thing. The last third of the NBA season is dreadful basketball, so it makes it a bit more interesting.

A lot of guys will get minutes and there will be a lot of new rotations. I've liked the new team each half season thing. The last third of the NBA season is dreadful basketball, so it makes it a bit more interesting.

I do enjoy evaluating new players and new rotations, so that will be interesting. I'm just afraid it's going to be even more difficult for Hardy to put together lineups that make sense at all.

I'm kind of afraid the Jazz will be much harder to watch now. I'll enjoy watching Hendricks play for awhile, but the last half of the season could be rough.
If Sexton and Lauri are playing it will be enjoyable. There will be some rough nights/stretches.