What's new

Game Thread Feb 13, 2023 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Pacers

Added to Calendar: 02-13-23

This is so stupid... we can't ****ing lose... we letting Gat and Doke cook and we just can't lose.

I appreciate Sexton's hustle and heart, but I hate the way he hesitates with his passes all the time. You can't do that if you intend to be a playmaker in the league. We've probably left like 10 points on the table because Collin simply hasn't gotten rid of the ball in time.

As for that fancy dribbling exhibition, at this point of the game, with an easy lob right there for him... ugh

It honestly makes you wonder if he knows the most basic fundamentals of the game. Like that 40 sec sequence was wild.
It honestly makes you wonder if he knows the most basic fundamentals of the game. Like that 40 sec sequence was wild.
Will be interesting to see how long Hardy sticks with him. Maybe some of that stuff goes away when he's gets more comfortable actually getting minutes.

Lol when she kept saying that I was thinking please stop. Yes, Dok has the second highest purr on the team Holly. Very relevant information thank you.
Its actually not true either... Andy ripped them on twitter for it. Kessler is #2. Its just hilarious that she explained it like its a new stat when its been irrelevant for like 10 years now?

I'd say the biggest difference between tonight and last game is the Jazz are actually getting rebounds. That let's them get these transition buckets.

Jazz arent a great half-court offense anymore, but when they can get guys like Sexton in transition they are pretty dangerous.

Sexton needs to understand he's not getting the benefit of the doubt from the refs on those wild drives. He's so out of control he's just looking for a body to ram into.

It's easy to get back into Hardy's doghouse if you don't run back on D but stay at the other end to complain.

I feel like if this game were important we could just punch it to Lauri possession after possession, even though they are focused on him, and he would just tear them apart. Been so long since we had a player like that, Donovan included.