What's new

Game Thread Feb 15, 2024 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Warriors

Added to Calendar: 02-15-24

We won't have to listen to Holly tonight, so I guess you could say we've already won.
Lol
Why no Holly?

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

I feel good about tonight. Warriors played and lost last night as well. We’re at a disadvantage of course till we can integrate the new players - three rotation pieces is a lot.

Great, can't wait to see this joyless group of a team go out and lose by 20.
My god you must’ve been neglected horribly as a child. Lol
I’m going to have to be extra positive to balance it out now.
Don’t worry, I’ll wear you down too. Give up, don’t underestimate the power of the dark side. Give in to your hate!! Let it flow through you
Lol
Why no Holly?

I think I heard she was doing a woman’s college game tonight.

Our defensive intensity tonight so far is night and day from our past few games.

Btw at the last game against the warriors by far the best part was an interaction with the jazz bear.
It's one of those "you have to be there" kind of stories that won't really work in writing but I will put it down anyways. Just trust me that if you were there you would have been laughing your *** off.

So we were on row 9 and the bear starts coming up the stairs interacting with some fans. He has some swedish fish candy with him. He is kind of trying to get people in the crowd to participate but not getting any takers.
My sister was sitting next to me and playing attention to the bear and she makes eye contact with him and beckons him over. (My sister is the best btw. For real). He comes over and throws a swedish fish at her and she snags it and pops it into her mouth.
Bear shakes his head at her and then points at his mouth (wanting her to catch the fish with her mouth). Of course she is down with that. So bear throws about 5 at her and she doesn't catch any (this is surprising as she is good at this type of ****). A few bounced off her teeth and stuff but no catches.

So the bear points at the dude sitting next to me and he shrugs and opens his mouth. Catches it on the first try. Bear claps and turns to walk down the stairs. After going down a few stairs bear stops and turns around and points at the guy again. Throws another one which the guy again catches in his mouth. Bear turns around to leave and goes down some more steps and turns around again and throws some more and the dude eventually catches one.
Now the bear turns and goes all the way down into the court and we figure it's done. Nope. Bear starts chucking fish from the court and eventually the dude catches one in his mouth.
Crowd goes crazy and it's over...... So we though.

A few minutes later my sister elbows me and points across to another section. There is the bear staring at us. He is way far away. Next to our seats is one of the tunnels to the locker room. He is way far over there. I elbow the dude next to me and point over at the bear. Dude opens his mouth. The bear makes a bet with a dude way over there in that section that he can make one in the dudes mouth.
He starts flinging swedish fish. We cant even really see the fish as they are flying towards at this point. But the dude is trying his best to catch them.
After like 30 throws or so the dude catches one! Lots of people were watching at this point and the crowd went wild (jazz were down by like 20 so this was much better than the game).
It was awesome and so hilarious.

Later in the game the bear was on court pumping up the crowd and did another thing to interact with the dude next to me (hard to explain that one)

I laughed as hard as I ever have when they were doing the swedish fish thing.

Sexton's pullup three is a bit slow on the wind up but so consistent.

Taylor with the hustle.

Key has flames coming out his ***!

Sexton's pullup three is a bit slow on the wind up but so consistent.

Taylor with the hustle.

Key has flames coming out his ***!
That last 3 by key was dumb but otherwise the jazz are playing about as good as they possibly could.

Yeah... shoot that **** like you mean it!!!