What's new

Game Thread Feb 16, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Lakers

Added to Calendar: 02-16-22

Dang wish I could be there...nothing better than watching us slaughter the Lakers in LA. Remember, you cannot spell slaughter without laughter!
I told a coworker Laker fan that we either blow them out or they beat us in a squeaker! Sorry but you know how I feel about Snyder and close games:eek:

We need this game... I just can't give the Lakers life again. Let's be the nail in Vogel's coffin. Get him fired so he can chill during AS break.

More or less, the Lakers are like the Knicks. Jazz should really win this by double digits, though I'm interested to see how we defend Anthony Davis without Rudy Gay.

If Don and JC keep playing the way the have been playing recently then we are pretty hard to beat. I think they (especially Don) have been the key to the recent success. I know our centers have been playing great but I kind of expect them to do what they have been doing. They do what they do night in night out. JC and Don had been playing inconsistently on one end or the other or, sometimes, both ends. Of late they both have been playing consistently well on both ends. We are hard to beat then that happens.

As long as no one gets hurt it's a victory. Gotta get into the All-Star break healthy.