What's new

Game Thread Feb 20, 2022 06:00PM MT: NBA All Star Game 2022

Added to Calendar: 02-20-22

I actually youtubed rudy gobert all star game highlights. There was about a 30 second video. He had a cool 360 dunk in the video.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
I saw that and thought it was pretty great. At least he had some fun with the whole 3 times he touched the ball.

I get my information from the CDC. The vaccine reduces the chances of getting covid19 significantly (hence my use of "frequently") in addition to making the disease milder if you do catch it.

Oh, ya how many times have they changed their mind on Covid and everything to do with it from its very deadly to not as deadly, masks don’t stop Covid then they do make a difference. Make up yer damn mind

Oh, ya how many times have they changed their mind on Covid
Probably not often enough. It's pretty new, and what we understand about it is still growing rapidly. They are to be commended for always trying to use the best available knowledge.

I mean, you're not so dull you meant that as a bad thing, are you?

masks don’t stop Covid then they do make a difference.
Masks prevent some transmissions, but have never been perfect. It isn't a yes/no, it's about percentage change.

Probably not often enough. It's pretty new, and what we understand about it is still growing rapidly. They are to be commended for always trying to use the best available knowledge.

Masks prevent some transmissions, but have never been perfect. It isn't a yes/no, it's about percentage change.
I worded that wrong meant to say they said they don’t help, but then said they do help.

I don't know, Americans certainly don't like flip-floppers. If you take a reasoned thinking approach to a situation and change your opinion based on new knowledge, well you just obviously cannot be trusted. We don't want flip-floppers in the White House and we don't want that damn CDC flip-flopping on us all the damn time. Pick a COVID story and stick to it!! The freaking morons!

I don't know, Americans certainly don't like flip-floppers. If you take a reasoned thinking approach to a situation and change your opinion based on new knowledge, well you just obviously cannot be trusted. We don't want flip-floppers in the White House and we don't want that damn CDC flip-flopping on us all the damn time. Pick a COVID story and stick to it!! The freaking morons!

One of my biggest pet peeves are people who think being open minded enough to change their minds after getting new data are flip floppers and thats a bad thing.

Always stick to your guns no matter what! No matter how wrong you are. Dont listen to anyone or anything.
Lots of people prefer people like that. Drives me crazy.

One of my biggest pet peeves are people who think being open minded enough to change their minds after getting new data are flip floppers and thats a bad thing.

Always stick to your guns no matter what! No matter how wrong you are. Dont listen to anyone or anything.
Lots of people prefer people like that. Drives me crazy.

This sounds like Quin rotations, getting back to basketball.