What's new

Game Thread Feb 22, 2021 7:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Hornets

Added to Calendar: 02-22-21

I really wish we had montrez harrel or rashawn holmes backing up gobert

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Is it just me or does Favors not look quite right? I wish they would rest him for a few games and get him healthy. Morgan could pick up the slack while he's out.

Is it just me or does Favors not look quite right? I wish they would rest him for a few games and get him healthy. Morgan could pick up the slack while he's out.

You should read the other posts in this thread

I was watching a charlotte feed in the first half.
Found one with boler and thurl now.

We got this

On League Pass they did a segment on Dr. J during halftime. At the very end they show a game winning dunk called by Brent Musberger, and then another voice says "That is the biggest play of the game!" It sounds just like Hot Rod. Turns out that he did work a few CBS broadcasts as analyst with Musberger:

https://vault.si.com/vault/1979/02/05/hot-rod-is-hitting-the-road-again

"I don't know why he wasn't already signed up," says Lindemann, who was once director of sports at NBC. "At my first CBS Sports meeting, I asked what we could do to improve, and everybody—everybody—said, 'Why don't we get Hundley?' So we did. Hundley, John Havlicek and Keith Erickson are going to alternate with Brent Musburger."

Cool!

Ball is just a ****ing douche bag. The newest guy that needs to have his *** kicked.