What's new

Game Thread Feb 22, 2024 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Hornets

Added to Calendar: 02-22-24

Well I was excited to get back on the winning track but after listening to Tony Jones on the jackpotting around podcast now I guess I'm rooting for keyonte, Kessler, and Hendricks to ball out in a closely contested loss

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Starting lineup is getting a shake up. Hendricks starting?

Brice is reportedly getting rotation minutes tonight as well.

Well I was excited to get back on the winning track but after listening to Tony Jones on the jackpotting around podcast now I guess I'm rooting for keyonte, Kessler, and Hendricks to ball out in a closely contested loss

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
The Tank Henny Bus about to carry us. We will look back and see only one set of tracks in the sand?

Got a rec league game tonight so gonna catch this on replay later... when Taylor is on his way to a first half triple double please give @Saint Cy of JFC a bunch of **** for me.

Apparently they are honoring Williams, Boozer, Okur and Kirilenko during the game? While AK47 was my favorite player for years I lost all respect to him with him being silent supported of Putin and his war in Ukraine. He could have stepped down from his position in Russian basketball federation and either moved here since he has dual citizenship or distance himself from whatever BS is happening in Russia now. But no, he tries to get russian basketball back to international stage and pleading " do not mix sports and politics" card.... No AK, you have no balls to stand for what it is right and call Putin out like some other russian athletes like Calgary Flames Nikita Zadorov did https://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/flames-russian-defenceman-speaks-out-against-putin-1.6976218.... Hope if you ever talk to Kyrylo Fesenko you at least privately apologize for your ****ing Hitler of a president killing Fesenko's friends, family and destroying his country.

Apparently they are honoring Williams, Boozer, Okur and Kirilenko during the game? While AK47 was my favorite player for years I lost all respect to him with him being silent supported of Putin and his war in Ukraine. He could have stepped down from his position in Russian basketball federation and either moved here since he has dual citizenship or distance himself from whatever BS is happening in Russia now. But no, he tries to get russian basketball back to international stage and pleading " do not mix sports and politics" card.... No AK, you have no balls to stand for what it is right and call Putin out like some other russian athletes like Calgary Flames Nikita Zadorov did https://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/flames-russian-defenceman-speaks-out-against-putin-1.6976218.... Hope if you ever talk to Kyrylo Fesenko you at least privately apologize for your ****ing Hitler of a president killing Fesenko's friends, family and destroying his country.

In fairness dude, he might be able to get out but what about his family?

Starting TH puts him in the best position to succeed…and mayyyybeee the team as well. But if it wasn’t obvious before, this is fairly heavy confirmation that Collins-Kessler isn’t something that works and/or is something Hardy believes in.

Collins trade was a major mistake.