What's new

Game Thread Feb 25, 2024 06:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Spurs

Added to Calendar: 02-25-24

It was an incredibly boring game. I've watched a lot of the games this season and this was really hard to watch

Not boring!

- Markkanen and Clarkson both showed signs of coming out of their slumps (the real reason we've been losing, not the loss of effing Simone fontecchio).
- all three rookies showed flashes
- a spectacular Hendricks dunk, and three, and doing a pretty good job on wembanyama
- sensabaugh had several nice baskets
- George made had several very nice assists and at least one pull up three
- wembanyama had several spectacular dunks and blocks
- both sexton and vassell nearly died on the court leading to extended stoppages and medical interventions
- seemed like more fast breaks in a game for the jazz than I remember in a long time, probably because Dunn was stealing everything
- even popovich at one point stopped staring straight ahead at nothing and stood up to yell at the ref
- even Luka got in the game and immediately fumbled the ball out of bounds within about 3 seconds of checking in

Not boring!

- Markkanen and Clarkson both showed signs of coming out of their slumps (the real reason we've been losing, not the loss of effing Simone fontecchio).
What dumb **** is this? Clarkson has been in a season long slump. One good game does not equate to coming out of a slump. And yes, the Jazz are losing games because they dont have Simone anymore.

What dumb **** is this? Clarkson has been in a season long slump. One good game does not equate to coming out of a slump. And yes, the Jazz are losing games because they dont have Simone anymore.

how about, "Clarkson showed signs of coming out of his season-long slump"?

Last edited:
Lmao. How do you explain the hate for the rest of the team. It’s not like she’s been singled out. They all are bad.

I agree they are all bad. But the volume of criticism is much greater and louder against her. The only person who gets more verbal hate is Locke, I would say.

I don't know, I usually try to avoid conversations like this, but it drives me nuts that a nationally respected and employed journalist, who covers major events for ESPN, is somehow not good enough for our dumbass fan base. It's just annoying.

I don't know, I usually try to avoid conversations like this, but it drives me nuts that a nationally respected and employed journalist, who covers major events for ESPN, is somehow not good enough for our dumbass fan base. It's just annoying.
Lol, just because they are on national tv doesn’t mean they’re good. Most of them suck, and ESPN is a cesspool for on TV talent. So what point are you trying to make?

Lol, just because they are on national tv doesn’t mean they’re good. Most of them suck, and ESPN is a cesspool for on TV talent. So what point are you trying to make?
Boler is on national tv why aren’t you sticking up for him? Are you sexist? At least I criticize both of them evenly. I’m affording them their equal rights. You sexist son of a gun you :p ;)

Boler is on national tv why aren’t you sticking up for him? Are you sexist? At least I criticize both of them evenly. I’m affording them their equal rights. You sexist son of a gun you :p ;)

Becuase the vocal criticism of Holly is louder and more frequent than it is of Boler. That’s my entire point. I’m not saying any of them are great, I’m saying the criticism of Holly overextends her actual presence.

They both say stupid **** all the time. But If you took her word for word script from tonight’s game and had it come out of Bolers mouth, with that velvety voice and cleft chin, and then you had Holly say everything the same that Boler said, word for word, would be criticized more than Boler. Because there is an element that just doesn’t think women belong in sports.