What's new

Fes has a monster game in "European Summer League"

Not a fan of the TO's or free throws but at least he appears to be progressing. We need him to be ready to play with Memo being injured. He won't be himself during the whole season with that ACL so Fes will get minutes (assuming he doesn't get a room in the ever popular Doghouse Hotel courtesy of coach Sloan).

Not a fan of the TO's or free throws but at least he appears to be progressing. We need him to be ready to play with Memo being injured. He won't be himself during the whole season with that ACL so Fes will get minutes (assuming he doesn't get a room in the ever popular Doghouse Hotel courtesy of coach Sloan).

Umm, do you mean his achilles tendon?

The TO's are not great but 4 assists, a steal and 2 blocked shots is great. Also 4 fouls in 29 minutes is not bad at all for any Center especially Fes.

I had a monster game at the local community college's summer pick up game league a few days ago. I scored 7 of our team's 15 points (1's and 2's), drained a couple of 3's, and dished the rock like a **** on the game winning basket. I'd say my performance was just about as impressive as Fes'.

I had a monster game at the local community college's summer pick up game league a few days ago. I scored 7 of our team's 15 points (1's and 2's), drained a couple of 3's, and dished the rock like a **** on the game winning basket. I'd say my performance was just about as impressive as Fes'.

You 6'11 or taller? If so, need to get you signed to a cheap rookie contract to replace KOKO!

Looks like that whole team needs a lot more FT practice! The team was 46.9% (15/32) at the line!

Fes, at 37%, was the 3rd best FT shooter out of the 6 players with a FT. Ouch! :eek:

Honzward is a sick mother ****er.