What's new

fesenko sucks

roseparkjazzfan

i have no idea why half the poeple on this site think this guy is good?! he sucks, hes horrible! nothing more than a dleaguer. are jazz fans really that supid? this guy shouldnt even be in the nba
7'1 300 + lbs and soft as hell, cant box out cant shoot cant jump!

His play is frustrating, at the same time though he is not given much playing time, and your only going to get so much better when that happens.

His size is what makes him good to have on the court. If he would just not make mistakes standing there would be great.

I've been a Fes apologist for some time. I'm not giving up just yet but I understand the frustration with him.

His size is what makes him good to have on the court. If he would just not make mistakes standing there would be great.

I've been a Fes apologist for some time. I'm not giving up just yet but I understand the frustration with him.

That's like asking Paris not to lay down, or Lindsay not to drink out of a bottle. Just ain't gonna happen. Fes might be big, but he can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

His play is frustrating, at the same time though he is not given much playing time, and your only going to get so much better when that happens.

It's good to have this guy for minimum at the end of the bench, since he has some length, but Fesenko is a 3d stringer and will never be anything more.

If Fes is used appropriately, he can shut down the paint. Closed for business. Dude is underutilized.

He's a defensive big. With a coach that understands when to use him, he's a valuable player.

Fes is done in Utah.

The guy has a little skill; but he has zero intensity. His fouls are even uninspired. It's all arm slaps and turning his hip into people. Say what you want about Ostertag; but at least the big oaf can lay and opposing player out every now and then.

Fes is done in Utah.

The guy has a little skill; but he has zero intensity. His fouls are even uninspired. It's all arm slaps and turning his hip into people. Say what you want about Ostertag; but at least the big oaf can lay and opposing player out every now and then.

I liked the big O he played some good deffense and at times was a fierce competitor! Fes just looks like he is going through the motions and winging it. Pathetic!

I agree that Fes has been diasappointing but if for nothing other than his sense of humor he's worth keeping. Besides, he's getting paid 1 million. Name one player at that price that has his size and potential.

I agree that Fes has been diasappointing but if for nothing other than his sense of humor he's worth keeping. Besides, he's getting paid 1 million. Name one player at that price that has his size and potential.

He is an idiot, a class clown, he doesn't work, doesn't care, hasn't improved his game in the least bit since he's been here.

i have no idea why half the poeple on this site think this guy is good?! he sucks, hes horrible! nothing more than a dleaguer. are jazz fans really that supid? this guy shouldnt even be in the nba
7'1 300 + lbs and soft as hell, cant box out cant shoot cant jump!

No wonder your ex cheated bro. You seem whiny.

I've been saying this about Fesenko for two years now. Other than being 7' tall and 300lbs, he isn't worth a good god damn. But guys like Armchair Strategy always thought of him as some kind of savior.

I think Fesenko is done in Utah after this year. Hopefully after he signs with another team and fails to get off of their bench the Fesenko apologists will finally realize that he's never been that good to being with.

Just like every other Jazz fan- I spent some time waiting/hoping for him to come around but it's obvious at this point that he's not improving like he should. I'm pretty sure it stems from his "meh" type of attitude. I don't buy the whole lack of playing time argument either. The dude has had offseasons of playing international ball and didn't seem to refine any of his skills there.

Simply putting him in and hoping he comes around doesn't seem like a sound strategy at this point.

I knew I was being summoned to the board today.

Unfortuantely I think bringing in Favors spelled the end of any potential for Fes in Utah. Even worse is that his other primary suitor (Houston) just shipped in anohter huge project center. Nevertheless I'm convinced he has a future in the league.

Fes is clearly an NBA player with NBA skills who tends to play "too fast" on the offensive end. That's common for players who frankly haven't gotten a lot of NBA experience. When Fes is given minutes he's active and a defensive presence that has a definitive impact. Unfortuantely he frequently gets in an hour and a half after warmups and then gets killed on Jazzfanz because it takes him 2 of his 5 minutes to really get moving again.

Fes showed up this year in the best shape of his career and made an honest effort to develop some offensive moves (we saw baby hook and drop step moves in the preseason and the first few games of the regular season before he promptly disappeared) and was rewarded with nothing. Fes didn't fail the Jazz; the Jazz failed him because work was not rewarded with opportunity despite the "official" team pronouncements on such things.

He's good enough as a deep bench backup for the little money we pay him. We could do a lot worse. Our problem is that he's getting play time, which I guess is what he's there for, but we really need Okur healthy soon or to sign another big to be our primary Center.