What's new

FIBA Team Canada Captain - Utah Jazz's Kelly Olynyk

6 points, 2 rebounds and 1 assist. Wow

Congrats to Team Canada for Olympic Seed!

Thats an awesome feat and I think they got real medal upset potential since some staples at the top like France and Spain are looking sus. In my books, only US and Serbia look like they are miles ahead of Canada with best possible rosters. There is gonna be a huge cluster of teams in the 3-8 range that are very close to each other and can realistically fight for a medal, and even though US should win if they dont shoot themselves in the foot, the 2nd favorite Serbia is not invincible for those teams.

Congrats to Team Canada for Olympic Seed!

Thats an awesome feat and I think they got real medal upset potential since some staples at the top like France and Spain are looking sus. In my books, only US and Serbia look like they are miles ahead of Canada with best possible rosters. There is gonna be a huge cluster of teams in the 3-8 range that are very close to each other and can realistically fight for a medal, and even though US should win if they dont shoot themselves in the foot, the 2nd favorite Serbia is not invincible for those teams.
Cool assessment I agree. Imagine if Jamal Murray played for us and Wiggins too? We will be in the thick of things tho

Great run outmatched today, what could have been if Murray and Wiggins played? Thanks for the interest and support guyzz

Im quite surprised tbh. Serbia was seriously shorthanded without Jokic, Bojan and Micic.

I do know their depth is insane and many of their players are NBA quality guys who just never made that move for one reason or another.. but I figured missing their 3 best players would end up hurting them more.

Last edited:
Im quite surprised tbh. Serbia was seriously shorthanded without Jokic, Bojan and Micic.

I do know their depth is insane and many of their players are NBA quality guys who just never made that move for one reason or another.. but I figured missing their 3 best players would end up hurting them more.
Bojan?