What's new

Fire Quin tomorrow

I’ve always thought the “Fire Quin” posts were made by irrational/crazy people. I am apologizing to these great people for unfairly labeling you.

I'm all for it. Either he forgot how to coach or the team has tuned him out.
There was a point early in this season where a reporter (I believe Andy) asked a pretty mundane question and Quin took offense to it and said “Are you saying I’ve lost the team?” Just stuck out. It was weird Quin took offense to the question because it wasn’t implying that at all from what I remember.

This team is just untalented after the main 4 starters.

Bogey/Gobert/Conley/Mitchell is about as elite as a 4 man unit gets in the NBA this season. After that the talent level is terrible.

Royce/House/Juancho are all admirable in effort and role player ability, but these guys aren't making plays or doing anything special on the court.

Clarkson has become a selfish floater chucker lmao. He use to do it with 3s which gave him potential to be hugely impactful, but now his good games are just him making a lot of tough floaters, so his great games are just good.

Gay is washed. He can hit some 3s and has good size, but he is offering next to zero impact.

Hasan might be out 5th best player this season and that's ****ing sad.

None of these players outside of Conley and Mitchell are even good at passing, and they aren't even that great of passers.

I think Quin has built an incredible team with what he has been given. He just can't make these dudes good passer. He was given a soft shooting team with a dominant screener and a dominant scorer. This is primarily a FO and health issue.

Don’t forget no rebounding or defense outside of Gobert. What do you have when you have a team that doesn’t pass, defend, nor rebound?

I've always said the real problem is in the front office.. But if Quinn needs to be fired for a rebuild to happen, then ill finally concede they should fire Quinn.. It's still assbackwards.. but Quinn obviously had plenty of input on the personell and that to me is what tips the scales..

All you needed to see was the move, or lack of moves, that were made at the deadline to know this team was lame duck status n the F/O already knew it..

The absolute deathknell for the Jazz, occurred many years ago when they brought Mike Conley to this team... That relegated them to doormat status.

Coach trades are super rare and I highly doubt his value has tanked a single drop
I'm holding out hope, but it wouldn't disappoint me if Quin gets fired today.

In his end of the 1st quarter courtside interview last night, he was given a compliment on how well the team was playing. This seemed to freak Quin out and the look he gave the interviewer was from an emotionally unstable person. He's cooked.

I'm holding out hope, but it wouldn't disappoint me if Quin gets fired today.

In his end of the 1st quarter courtside interview last night, he was given a compliment on how well the team was playing. This seemed to freak Quin out and the look he gave the interviewer was from an emotionally unstable person. He's cooked.
Who going to replace him? I just dont get the desire to replace him if he wants to stay. If he wants out, then that's different.