What's new

Fire Snyder - Jazz +10 when Favors plays but Snyder yanks him out

feeko

I just went on espn.com/nba and up to the halftime of Jazz OKC, favors is +10. the next highest player is +6 and everyone else is negative.

right when snyder took out favors in the first quarter okc went on a run. Right snyder yanked favors out in the 2nd quarter with 6 mins to go, OKC goes up by 10. how can snyder not see this!?

This isn't the first time Favors leads the team and makes the most impact when he's the game. Actually, Favors consistently leads the team in +- So why does Snyder not see this? Why doesn't Favors end the games? Why is Snyder in love with the lineup of O'neal and crowder instead of favors? When favors is in the game the team passes better, the defense is better, and the spacing is better. He takes it strong to the whole and makes good decisions.

GObert really is mad he got snubbed from Allstars? Are you kidding me, Gobert should never even be considered. He acts like a little girl when he has the ball a few feet from the basket and forgets what to do. Favors is a much more skilled player than GObert.

Snyder plays Favors22 mins a game when he should be playing more like 32-36 mins a game

I just went on espn.com/nba and up to the halftime of Jazz OKC, favors is +10. the next highest player is +6 and everyone else is negative.

right when snyder took out favors in the first quarter okc went on a run. Right snyder yanked favors out in the 2nd quarter with 6 mins to go, OKC goes up by 10. how can snyder not see this!?

This isn't the first time Favors leads the team and makes the most impact when he's the game. Actually, Favors consistently leads the team in +- So why does Snyder not see this? Why doesn't Favors end the games? Why is Snyder in love with the lineup of O'neal and crowder instead of favors? When favors is in the game the team passes better, the defense is better, and the spacing is better. He takes it strong to the whole and makes good decisions.

GObert really is mad he got snubbed from Allstars? Are you kidding me, Gobert should never even be considered. He acts like a little girl when he has the ball a few feet from the basket and forgets what to do. Favors is a much more skilled player than GObert.

Snyder plays Favors22 mins a game when he should be playing more like 32-36 mins a game
It is because he is listening to Locke that hack.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JazzFanz mobile app

This is the scrub that strongly suggested we trade Gobert and then everything turned around.

Keep it up.

Dude, he was taken out in the 1st quarter for rest, and again in the 2nd. Quin can't play top performing players 48 minutes a game. Believe it or not, he needs rest. His name is Quin Snyder, not Adolf Hitler. It's Basketball not a concentration camp.

No question Favor had a great game! I will watch more closely next time to see his further impact on our winning or losing. But we had 25 turnovers to there 11 and with that ratio it's hard to beat any team! I'll check to see how many turnovers he had, but the turnovers is what killed us. George is one heck of a ball player and certainly deserves MVP voting this year!

Favors had a great game. His size and skill set works against OKC because Grant and Adams are guys he can easily defend.

But like other guys have said, Favors can't play every minute. Favors is one of those guys who has this type of performance about once every 10 games. Usually, we win those games, but 25 turnovers lost it for us.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Favors played 32 minutes. He hasn't played 32 minutes ALL SEASON. His most minutes aside from last night this season was 28 minutes and he averages 23.2 minutes a game. Snyder doesn't have a problem giving lots of time to Ingles or Mitchell but Favors appears to be on a restriction.

Reactions: SCS
Funny how that works. You add 10 minutes to the end of the game and players minutes go up.
He can’t shoot. We can’t have Rudy, Ricky and favors play at the end of games they aren’t great outside shooters. Odd man out.

Last edited:
This thread reminds me of all of the Dante Exum is the GOAT and is being screwed over threads from "our" Aussie fans.

Play favors 36 minutes a game and in 15 games he's out with back spasms or sore knees. Not a knock on him, I really like his game but history has shown he's better with less minutes.
I agree but why does he never finish games? He needs to finish games. Jazz lost last night because favors wasn't in the game when it mattered most