What's new

Fire Snyder!!!

I can't believe I'm even seeing this as a thread. What were you saying when the Jazz were on a 10 game winning streak? Funny that the players are all excused from fault for playing like trash and you go right for Coach Snyder. Yea, fire Snyder and we can keep rotating the coach out just like the New York Knicks have done since Dolan took ownership. We all know it's worked so well for them through the last 20 years.

And making Lindsey Coach!!!???? LMAO!!!! Your hillarious and Idiotic!!!!! I see you even have a small bandwagon of 3 or 4 other idiots supporting your ideas. Lindsey wasn't a good GM, why would he be a good coach? He has recently been promoted to VP of Basketball Ops and he didn't deserve that. He drafted Hayward and during Haywards final year with the Jazz he stated that he wanted to explore his options. His wife had posted pictures of her and their baby wearing green shamrocks less than 2 months before trade deadline. We hung on to him and got nothing in return. We could've got talent + draft picks etc.... He lost him for nothing with the writing on the wall. And now he should coach the Jazz, with absolute ZERO coaching experience!!!???
Wow!!!!! Please quit thinking thoughts, your brain isn't built for it.

Fire Snyder!!!

Lindsey Head Coach!

Hornacek Assistant Coach!

I almost wonder if we could sign Favors for like 2/12 if not less. His value seems really low in the league.

Next summer there will be a host of lesser tier free agents looking for homes. If we play our cards right we can sign guys like Ed Davis and Jeff Green.

The thing that bothers me about Quin is that it feels like he out thinks himself sometimes. It seems like he's always playing 4D chess.

Some examples...

- The first 25 games or so of this season he ran almost nothing but isolation offense. Now I'm assuming he has some deep plan behind this. He wanted to see how each player would perform in one v one situations and scheme how he could use their strengths in mismatches later in the season or something. But the problem is that it put us behind in the standings. And it also put the chemistry of this new group behind when he finally decided to pull out the "Blender" and dust it off.

- Sticking with certain rotations that have some big flaws.

- Defending the 5 Out. I have a feeling that Quin knows how he really wants to defend this. I have a feeling that he knows we have a better way to defend it than what we've seen. But he doesn't want to reveal it in full... yet. Kinda like the Harden D last year. He pulls stuff out when he feels like he needs too.

Basically it feels like he's always thinking about the move 8 steps ahead and he's willing to sacrifice some success in the present to reach what he thinks is our best in the playoffs. Which can be frustrating for a fan because we live in the moment.

But the idea that we should fire him is dumb. He's one of the best coaches in the NBA. We would not find a better coach.

I can't believe he was ever talked into trading Rubio, Favors and Croweder after how well they played together at the end of last season!

I can't believe I'm even seeing this as a thread. What were you saying when the Jazz were on a 10 game winning streak? Funny that the players are all excused from fault for playing like trash and you go right for Coach Snyder. Yea, fire Snyder and we can keep rotating the coach out just like the New York Knicks have done since Dolan took ownership. We all know it's worked so well for them through the last 20 years.

And making Lindsey Coach!!!???? LMAO!!!! Your hillarious and Idiotic!!!!! I see you even have a small bandwagon of 3 or 4 other idiots supporting your ideas. Lindsey wasn't a good GM, why would he be a good coach? He has recently been promoted to VP of Basketball Ops and he didn't deserve that. He drafted Hayward and during Haywards final year with the Jazz he stated that he wanted to explore his options. His wife had posted pictures of her and their baby wearing green shamrocks less than 2 months before trade deadline. We hung on to him and got nothing in return. We could've got talent + draft picks etc.... He lost him for nothing with the writing on the wall. And now he should coach the Jazz, with absolute ZERO coaching experience!!!???
Wow!!!!! Please quit thinking thoughts, your brain isn't built for it.

I get a lot of anti-Snyder arguments from people I actually know, and I don't like some of his methods and decisions on players, particularly his use of what talent he has, but we do have a good team, and we can't afford a better coach...…..

and, all things considered, if he can get along with the owners, he's better than anyone with real talent.

I get a lot of anti-Snyder arguments from people I actually know, and I don't like some of his methods and decisions on players, particularly his use of what talent he has, but we do have a good team, and we can't afford a better coach...…..

and, all things considered, if he can get along with the owners, he's better than anyone with real talent.
I think Alex Jensen would do as well or better than the guy that got fired from his college head job for lying.