What's new

Fire Ty

Sean

corbin.jpg

It's To Bad He Won't Be Fired Even Though He Deserves It. The Unfortunate Part Of It All Is That The Lack Of A Point Guard Had The Team Doomed To Begin With.

But Corbin Has Proven Over The Course Of His Term That He Is An Inept Coach. I've Written To Greg Miller As Such But Haven't Gotten A Response Yet.

It's To Bad He Won't Be Fired Even Though He Deserves It. The Unfortunate Part Of It All Is That The Lack Of A Point Guard Had The Team Doomed To Begin With.

But Corbin Has Proven Over The Course Of His Term That He Is An Inept Coach. I've Written To Greg Miller As Such But Haven't Gotten A Response Yet.

Maybe he was confused by all the capital letters?

I want Ty fired but everyone knew he'd get 1 more year when we didn't trade Jefferson and/or Milsap.

I would like to see Ty Corbin replaced, yes. He is a simple minded coach.

That said, I think the Jazz front office didn't take this season seriously other than developing our young players, shopping our vets and getting a decent pick in the upcoming draft.

That said, I think the Jazz front office didn't take this season seriously other than developing our young players, shopping our vets and getting a decent pick in the upcoming draft.

If George Karl was coaching this team though, we can easily add 6 more wins to the total..

We did a good job failing on all 3 of those

Except, our young players warmed the bench until the last 3rd of the season. Our vets went nowhere at the deadline and we're stuck in no-man's-land again for the draft. They should name the mid to late teen picks "Jazz picks" with how often we get those.

Why can't you all be grateful we have a franchise???

Because this year we were presented with a bunch of no heart, half *** playing, smug, self entitled, non hustle, no fight, black hole, pull up, chucking, non boxing out *** wipes. Dont even get me started on the players!!! Bring back Favors, Carroll, Evans, Hayward, Burks and Kanter. Ax everyone else from Corbin on down. Thankful for a pile of **** my ***.

Go Jazz!

Because this year we were presented with a bunch of no heart, half *** playing, smug, self entitled, non hustle, no fight, black hole, pull up, chucking, non boxing out *** wipes. Dont even get me started on the players!!! Bring back Favors, Carroll, Evans, Hayward, Burks and Kanter. Ax everyone else from Corbin on down. Thankful for a pile of **** my ***.

Go Jazz!

but but but don't you know we're in a small market? BE GRATEFUL!!