What's new

First Quarter Grades

Chargers Jazz Angels

THT - C- - had a lot of hopes for him this season. Seems to be playing a little better off the bench. In a bad situation playing with Sexton. Regretfully still can't shoot.

Sexton - C+ - regressed a little from last year. I dont believe he can play to his potential with Clarkson still on the team. Seems to be a good fit as a 6th man scorer.

George - B - I think he has a lot of potential for the jazz. He seems to still be thinking things through. Passing is much better than expected. Offense seems to be suffering.

Dunn - C - great defense but offense still struggles. Not sure he has a big future on this team.

Clarkson - B- - passing is better but still seems to be wildly inconsistent. Defense is pathetic. I think the summer world championships are getting to him.

Agbaji - C - defense is better offense is worse. If he can put both together he could be an A. Great role player potential.

Markkanen - A- - I would like to see him start making those around him better but afraid he is what he is. At best a second scorer on a good team.

Sensabaugh - incomplete. Seems to be a great scorer but is inconsistent.

Fontecchio - B+ - I am actually more surprised by what he has done. Been giving effort on defense. I think he has a chance at rotational minutes. He keeps this up he will get an A.

Collins - B- - I like what he brings. Still seems confused at what is role is. Been the most consistent player so far. Would like to see him be more active.

Hendricks - incomplete - loved his first game in the league. Needs to keep his head in the game. Got a lot of potential.

Kessler - incomplete - hard to judge a guy who was injured in the first game.

Yurtseven - B- - he would get an A if he could consistently stretch the floor. Better all around than I expected.

Olynyk - B - his shooting is still good but not sure what I can expect. Not sure what to say here.

Samanic - incomplete - not sure what to say about a person who doesn't play.

THT - C- - had a lot of hopes for him this season. Seems to be playing a little better off the bench. In a bad situation playing with Sexton. Regretfully still can't shoot.

Sexton - C+ - regressed a little from last year. I dont believe he can play to his potential with Clarkson still on the team. Seems to be a good fit as a 6th man scorer.

George - B - I think he has a lot of potential for the jazz. He seems to still be thinking things through. Passing is much better than expected. Offense seems to be suffering.

Dunn - C - great defense but offense still struggles. Not sure he has a big future on this team.

Clarkson - B- - passing is better but still seems to be wildly inconsistent. Defense is pathetic. I think the summer world championships are getting to him.

Agbaji - C - defense is better offense is worse. If he can put both together he could be an A. Great role player potential.

Markkanen - A- - I would like to see him start making those around him better but afraid he is what he is. At best a second scorer on a good team.

Sensabaugh - incomplete. Seems to be a great scorer but is inconsistent.

Fontecchio - B+ - I am actually more surprised by what he has done. Been giving effort on defense. I think he has a chance at rotational minutes. He keeps this up he will get an A.

Collins - B- - I like what he brings. Still seems confused at what is role is. Been the most consistent player so far. Would like to see him be more active.

Hendricks - incomplete - loved his first game in the league. Needs to keep his head in the game. Got a lot of potential.

Kessler - incomplete - hard to judge a guy who was injured in the first game.

Yurtseven - B- - he would get an A if he could consistently stretch the floor. Better all around than I expected.

Olynyk - B - his shooting is still good but not sure what I can expect. Not sure what to say here.

Samanic - incomplete - not sure what to say about a person who doesn't play.
I'd be higher on Dunn, Agbaji and much lower (like C-) on JC.