What's new

Fishonjazz Suicide Watch

and this one...

What are these ladies doing man? Get a damn uber or find a sober person to drive for you. It's too easy these days to NOT drink and drive. If you're hammered and driving you're a bad person. I think there should be special penalties for 0.15BAC and above, but I also think there should be slightly reduced penalties for 0.05BAC - 0.08BAC. I'm perfectly fine with 0.05BAC being illegal, I just think the standard DUI penalties are a bit harsh for that low of a BAC.

What are these ladies doing man? Get a damn uber or find a sober person to drive for you. It's too easy these days to NOT drink and drive. If you're hammered and driving you're a bad person. I think there should be special penalties for 0.15BAC and above, but I also think there should be slightly reduced penalties for 0.05BAC - 0.08BAC. I'm perfectly fine with 0.05BAC being illegal, I just think the standard DUI penalties are a bit harsh for that low of a BAC.

If you think about it, there are thresholds for just about every other crime.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Kk sucks. Steve Brown rocks. And by “rocks” I mean he’s unobtrusive, which I appreciate. I hate try-hards.
Steven Brown and Thurl Bailey would be awesome doing play by play. I’m probably in the minority but **** y’all.

I think we should all sign a petition for the new sideline reporter to be the super hot weather news lady on channel 13. Allison something.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Does this help?

No. I went and watched some videos and that's what convinced me this was a Mandela effect. I'd actually be interested to see a poll of this forum as to who remembers her.