What's new

Fist bump from franklin to G-Time

franklin

In a lot of ways, the first part of it flew by. Up until July 1st, when I was supposed to be relaxing and resting, my mind was racing with questions about free agency. Then I made my decision, and the aftermath of that was stressful, too. The Utah Jazz family, and I do mean family, have done so much for me, and it tore me apart to disappoint anyone and everyone associated with the Jazz. But it was a moment in my life where I had to make a decision that was best for me and my family. I will always have nothing but love for the entire Jazz organization and all of the fans.

I only hope that as time goes by, everyone will realize I gave every ounce of energy I have to the fans, my teammates, coaches, and front office in Utah. I wish them all nothing but great success going forward.

Pretty dope way to open your blog post. You know the fans are pissy like a dumped boyfriend but you came with the classy response. Good luck to you and yours.

i agree he gave his all when he was here. it is amazing he could do that while planning to leave the last half of the time he was here.

Pretty dope way to open your blog post. You know the fans are pissy like a dumped boyfriend but you came with the classy response. Good luck to you and yours.

Still hurts. Can't forgive him and don't know if I ever will. I expect him to respect that. He let a lot of people down. He knows how much the Jazz mean to the fans and he still bailed on us. But alas, it's his life and he can make whatever choices he wants and I respect that. Doesn't mean I can't be pissed off at him.

GH did everything he could to develop himself but he would not have become who he did without extraordinary support from the Jazz coaching staff and FO. The way he left was a kick in the face for what they did.

Dude was planning to leave all along. He also wanted to hurt the Utah Jazz for whatever reason. If you want to leave just leave, don't cripple your team wasting every day of the FA time until all top guys are off the market. We could have signed PG13, Butler or Gallo, all better players than Hayward.

Wait we supposed to be impressed and happy he mentioned us? How bout this... keep our name out yo mouf unless you want Ingles finger in your earhole.

i agree he gave his all when he was here. it is amazing he could do that while planning to leave the last half of the time he was here.

Unless he's actually a sociopath. Makes sense really if you think about it, the presentation of a slick exterior while demonstrating little emotive response, giving glib and insincere verbal interaction while showing little to no empathy. No blink reflex, the ability to instantaneously disregard previous relationships.

All makes sense.

My first reaction was to text I.T., and wish him the best. That was a really strange moment because I’d really been looking forward to playing with him.

awwwwwwwww.....

All of that ultimately helped win me over. And by the time of the trade, I had already started to build a little bit of a relationship with him.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.......

I texted Kyrie too, and said, “Welcome to Boston. Let’s do this thing.”

What was his response Gordo? Nothing? Get used to it....off the court AND on the court...

He is a great player who worked and played his butt off while in Utah. Sucks to see him go but he's gone. I'm focused on the players that are on the Jazz now.

He is a great player who worked and played his butt off while in Utah. Sucks to see him go but he's gone. I'm focused on the players that are on the Jazz now.

I agree for the most part.

But sometimes you gotta take the low road, lol..

I'm only interested in Hayward when he hits low points and struggles in his career. Otherwise I'll ignore him when he's doing well. I'm a good guy.

Yeah I'm over it... I don't wish his family ill will, but I'm a Jazz fan so I hope he sucks on the court and regrets his decision... if he's successful oh well. We got Rudy, DM, Ingles, and a bunch of dudes I love watching.

Dude was planning to leave all along. He also wanted to hurt the Utah Jazz for whatever reason. If you want to leave just leave, don't cripple your team wasting every day of the FA time until all top guys are off the market. We could have signed PG13, Butler or Gallo, all better players than Hayward.

This. Lindsey said he also passed on a minor trade because Gordon didn't like it. So Hayward led everyone on. Hmmm...do most "family" members leave without telling anyone, without a single mention of your "brothers" in your lengthy manifesto. I don't imagine he ever spoke with anyone since the trade. It was a chicken **** way to leave. Not even the decency or balls to inform DL or Quin. He certainly had every right or reason to leave. But after Utah has paid him $70m+ for his career, didn't he at least owe his employers a thank you and phone call right after or even as he was hitting "enter" on his post?

I wish him nothing but frustration.

It ain't like the guy is talking about Utah like Trevor Booker does... that guy is genuine and I hope he comes back... he gets my fist bump, thumbs up, and the prayerful/thankful hands emoji... and a few fire emojis