What's new

Fitts for the 2nd 2-way?

So Jazz have one more 15 man roster contract to use
I'd be shocked if they used it. Too much luxury tax implication. If they find someone they like out there, somehow, they're more likely to cut Oni to bring on that player. (But I can't really see this. Despite Oni's offensive weaknesses, he still bring real value in just hustling, effort, smarts, and athleticism.)

Odds are that the roster's set now (at least for a couple of months).

Yikes ... my summer-league "crush" Ish Wainright was just waived. I had advocated trading him for Oni earlier, but with Fitts in the 2-ways slot, it seems that we now have less need for someone like Wainright than we did earlier

Just confirmed for the two-way. Hopefully he'll see some minutes and slowly overtaking Oni in the depth chart

Turns out that there’s a ton of overlap between guys who don’t play for one coach and guys who don’t play for another coach. Who would have thunk it.

We have some intriguing 2-way players; they're actually insurance policies in the event there are injuries or trades.

We have a much better idea of what Forrest brings to the table; I'm excited to see more of Fitts' game.

Not going to cry over Fitts. This team needs to keep kicking tires and see what sticks.

Imagine being a scrub and getting injured during the moment in the NBA where scrubs are getting the most money and minutes possible.