What's new

"Flash Gordon Hayward!"

This is just an insult to put a scrub to the music of Queen(one of the greatest bands of all time)
Not to mention Freddie Mercury the greatest vocalist and stage performer of all time. RIP Freddie

Only NBA player that should played with this music is Michael Jordan.

Micheal Jackson > Freddie.

Though freddy is great.

5281208.jpg

You guys are missing the point. His name isn't Gordon Jordan. Therefore, it wouldn't work. How many Gordons are there in the league? History of the league? ;)

I thought it was well done. I'm curious if that animated Jazz logo is something you made or you found? I know how hard that stuff can be to make. Impressive!

Should have been done for Giricek, IMO.

Seriously, nice job mdalby. I gave you a +1.
And the timing was perfect on the "KIng of the Impossible" followed by that nice spin, turnaround shot on the baseline. That was a sweeet move.

Undoubtedly, Bolerjack will be calling Hayward "Flash." I hope it sticks league wide.

Should have been done for Giricek, IMO.

Seriously, nice job mdalby. I gave you a +1.
And the timing was perfect on the "KIng of the Impossible" followed by that nice spin, turnaround shot on the baseline. That was a sweeet move.

Undoubtedly, Bolerjack will be calling Hayward "Flash." I hope it sticks league wide.

If Hayward is going to be our "savior", then he must deliver completely: he must kill Bollerhack. I've got another season on mute coming up. I hate that dude.

Nice vid.

Queen is so annoying and they suck.
Them fightin' words...

I give my full fledged approval to anything that combines Queen and The Jazz... those are two of my favorite things (and the only ones I can mention on a family site).

Them fightin' words...

I give my full fledged approval to anything that combines Queen and The Jazz... those are two of my favorite things (and the only ones I can mention on a family site).

No response. It must be passed his bed time.

Them fightin' words...

I've paid my dues
Time after time
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face
But I've come through

We are the champions, my friends
And we'll keep on fighting - till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
Cause we are the champions - of the world

I've taken my bows
And my curtain calls
You brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it
I thank you all

But it's been no bed of roses
No pleasure cruise -
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race
And I aint gonna lose -

We are the champions - my friends
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers

Yeah, I could go for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the part about bad mistakes and sand kicked in the face certainly seems to fit the Jazz franchise.

I'm telling you now, it's probably not going to happen this season, but it's going to be Shock Lake City in 2 years. We're finally taking out the Lakers in 2012 (or right after the lock out). And then we'll scare the beezjesus out of Miami, if not upset them for the championship.​

I've paid my dues
Time after time
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face
But I've come through

We are the champions, my friends
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers

I've taken my bows
And my curtain calls
You brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it
I thank you all

But it's been no bed of roses
No pleasure cruise -
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race
And I aint gonna lose -

We are the champions - my friends
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers

Yeah, I could go for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+1
This is a great Queen song, but it does get old... because it's played constantly.

However it was the greatest feeling in the world after my Arizona Cardinals won the NFC Championship game and they started blarring this on the loudspeakers. I don't even know the kind of ecstacy I'd feel if that we're bestowed upon my favorite team... The Jazz

Kind of like "Celebrate" back in the days. That song got old for me once the A's played it after every home win.

But if the Jazz won a championship, they could play the Beer Barrel Polka and I'd think it was great.

+1
This is a great Queen song, but it does get old... because it's played constantly.

However it was the greatest feeling in the world after my Arizona Cardinals won the NFC Championship game and they started blarring this on the loudspeakers. I don't even know the kind of ecstacy I'd feel if that we're bestowed upon my favorite team... The Jazz

How did it feel when they lost in the Super Bowl?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fpupBCL6TE&feature=PlayList&p=ADE22DC3C61927CC&playnext=1&index=5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irp8CNj9qBI

Witness greatness.

Greatness doesnt go with Gordon B. Hayward.

Damn insult.

How did it feel when they lost in the Super Bowl?

I had no expectations for them to win a game in the playoffs... so I wasn't too dissappointed.
There were a lot of chances to win, and we were not the better team, I was very pleased.