What's new

Floater Problem....

An interview earlier this year with Mike Conley on Donovan Mitchell. Digest as you will

https://hoopshype.com/2019/08/12/nb...-mitchell-gobert-interview-memphis-grizzlies/

It’s exciting to play next to a guy like Donovan because he’s truly a special player. When I say that, I mean his willingness to learn and his willingness to want to get better in so many different areas. He knows what he needs to improve on and he’s not afraid to attack those [aspects of his game]; he’s not going to ignore them and act like they don’t exist. He’s willing to say, “Hey, I need help learning how to shoot a floater,”

Reactions: MVP
Kinda? Surely you just being nice. We’ve proceeded further into the crises of mediocrity over the past 10 games. Super frustrating.

Yeah and again it’s not just losing 1-4 is basically what I kinda expected. It’s all the performance and all the noise around the team... Listened to Tony talk on his pod about Rudy wants the ball more and you have to feed him to get the defense... yada yada... Shaq/Kobe... yada yada... there’s a lot of weird noise and the gameplan is either stupid AF or we aren’t following it. It doesn’t seem like stuff that would require practices to fix. Like hey let’s not shoot floaters tonight unless it’s end of shot clock... just let’s not do that.