Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner

These two probably shouldn't have guns

Dude you're completely wrong, those girls needed guns of their own.
And if they had, then they needed to add body armor and bump stocks too! You can never have too many guns, accessors, or body armor. Remember, America was founded so gun manufacturers could make billions off the death and suffering of American citizens. That’s exactly what the founders wanted.

Road rage is such a weird thing. I've given the bird and been flipped off before, but what makes an individual decide that it's escalated to the point where I'm going to take my sidearm and spray some ammo?

It's a wonder nobody was killed and now these daughters are going to have to grow up with their dads serving prison sentences for an unspecified time because they're idiots.

This is a Vermont man, but more stupidity from adults around their children...

We don't need everyone. I'm gonna have a nap
Well, frankly we don't need anyone. All those concerned about the environment and saving the earth and such need to keep in mind the best thing that could be done for "planet earth" would be the eradication of all humans. We have been responsible for one of the biggest extinction events in earth's history. There is no purpose for humans greater than, say, the purpose of a groundhog, yet we continue to cater to our own comfort whilst destroying life on a xenocidal scale. Agent Smith had it right, we are no different than a multi-cellular virus infecting the planet. So the best thing we could do, if we are serious about "saving the earth", would be to get rid of the humans. Earth saved.